New Member Introduction

DVNY

Hello all,

I'm a 35 year old male who has been lifting weights on and off since high school. Currently located on the east coast of the US. I'm particularly interested in reducing body fat, particularly central and visceral body fat, and gaining strength and athleticism. In 2020, I lost approximately 45 lbs, but didn't go about it the right way and ended up losing a lot of muscle mass and strength (was very much skinny fat when all was said and done). In the past 6 months, I've put on a lot of the muscle mass I lost while generally avoiding too much unwanted fat accumulation. Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on your perspective), I've always had pretty lean, even vascular, extremities, but my body loves to carry fat in the mid-section and viscerally.

I recently received my first TRT Rx, as well as on GH secretagogues, and am excited to get started down that road. I've also got my diet more dialed in than ever in the past.

I've been reading through the forum and I've learned a lot already. I'm impressed by the knowledge and experience of the members here, and I'm excited to be a part of the community.

Sponsors

Latest posts