New member , Old school gym rat.

GreatOak

Alright lads n lasses how's it going?

So just thought i'd say hello. I'm new to this forum but not training , BB , ped's etc. I'm 46 yrs old & have recently got back into my training after a few years layoff due to having a family. 2018 i had my first child after cycling ped's & training for 20yrs. Initial struggle was real but after some trying & some good advice from some vet's in the game i managed to get enough swimmers forthwith to do the job......

Anyway long story short, i'm throwing myself back in to my training, currently jst renewing my knowledge & raising my awareness around the bb world again.
From what i see not a lot has changed , everything is just how i like it tbh.

Hope you're all good, look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Take it easy!

Alright lads n lasses how's it going?

So just thought i'd say hello. I'm new to this forum but not training , BB , ped's etc. I'm 46 yrs old & have recently got back into my training after a few years layoff due to having a family. 2018 i had my first child after cycling ped's & training for 20yrs. Initial struggle was real but after some trying & some good advice from some vet's in the game i managed to get enough swimmers forthwith to do the job......

Anyway long story short, i'm throwing myself back in to my training, currently jst renewing my knowledge & raising my awareness around the bb world again.
From what i see not a lot has changed , everything is just how i like it tbh.

Hope you're all good, look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Take it easy!
Welcome, great introduction. Hopefully you can share some of your knowledge around the forum.