First Bodybuilding Show Log from 30-weeks Out

Here’s my chicken/rice/green bean slop bowl to put your mind at ease. 90% of my meals are as boring as this lol

That's more like my boring meals but I'd add some low calorie mayo substitute or something to bring it together.

Frankensauces or dips not recommended unless you have a strong stomach, not prone to bloating. They usually have a bunch of weird fibres/thickeners.

That's more like my boring meals but I'd add some low calorie mayo substitute or something to bring it together.

Frankensauces or dips not recommended unless you have a strong stomach, not prone to bloating. They usually have a bunch of weird fibres/thickeners.
I’ve been using some g hughes bbq and occasionally the flavor gang sweet papi sauce. Can’t tell if either are messing with my digestion lately but probably on some small scale anything outside of bland whole foods are going to mess with my stomach

I’ve been using some g hughes bbq and occasionally the flavor gang sweet papi sauce. Can’t tell if either are messing with my digestion lately but probably on some small scale anything outside of bland whole foods are going to mess with my stomach

Walden Farms mayo & dressings don't taste anything like the real things, but with some spices added, and in low amounts (just enough to mix the food together), don't cause bloating or mess with my digestion.

Walden Farms mayo & dressings don't taste anything like the real things, but with some spices added, and in low amounts (just enough to mix the food together), don't cause bloating or mess with my digestion.
I’ve actually had to cut out most spices and sauces due to gut issues I wish I could have some of those lol but for the most part I try to avoid them as I ran into some really bad ibs, gastritis, and possibly some other issues in the past year. Plus I like saving all the good tasting stuff for my cheat meal and then just deal with a little gas and bloating the next day

Here’s my chicken/rice/green bean slop bowl to put your mind at ease. 90% of my meals are as boring as this lol

I enjoy the clean food too. I’ve been eating the same exact turkey and rice bowl multiple times a day for years lol even during periods where I’m not super dedicated.

But those treats. Fuck… that’s where my heart is. Before I meal prepped to get jacked n joozy I meal prepped so I could indulge on the good stuff. Worked well lol

I’ve actually had to cut out most spices and sauces due to gut issues

If you’re still looking for something that agrees with your gut look into burmans sweet and sour sauce. I get it at aldi. Fairly low calorie, ingredients aren’t terrible, and it taste like legit sweet and sour sauce. They have other Asian sauces but they all taste like the shitty diet sauces. Sweet and sour is my jam.

If you’re still looking for something that agrees with your gut look into burmans sweet and sour sauce. I get it at aldi. Fairly low calorie, ingredients aren’t terrible, and it taste like legit sweet and sour sauce. They have other Asian sauces but they all taste like the shitty diet sauces. Sweet and sour is my jam.
i’ll check it out i love sweet and sour sauce and asian stir fry with my chicken rice and veggie meals

I enjoy the clean food too. I’ve been eating the same exact turkey and rice bowl multiple times a day for years lol even during periods where I’m not super dedicated.

But those treats. Fuck… that’s where my heart is. Before I meal prepped to get jacked n joozy I meal prepped so I could indulge on the good stuff. Worked well lol

I have a lot of clients who benefit greatly from meal prep/planning. Eating on the run works out horribly for most people (granted, they're normies; not juicy bodybuilders).

Low carb, low fat, high protein, et cetera,,, whatever the goal... works 100x better with a bit of meal prep/planning.

yeah lol bodybuilding can’t take the fat boy out of me, i’m a foodie at heart and i do take advantage of these programmed cheats to really enjoy myself

Out of transparency, I wanted to share my bloodwork I pulled a few days ago. I am very very pleased by what I see. HDL always runs very low especially on dhts and orals and this is better than I’ve seen it. My EOS is always elevated due to eosinophilic esophagitis, but seems to have gone down significantly over prep. This could be due to lack of an allergen or just less food I’m consuming. T4 is a little low which means the 50mcg I’m still supplementing may be on the low range but with it being barely out of range I won’t worry about adjusting dosage. I’ll be dropping it when I drop the gh in september and rechecking bloods in November to make sure I’ve bounced back

Attachments

• IMG_7617.jpeg
    IMG_7617.jpeg
    329.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7618.jpeg
    IMG_7618.jpeg
    318 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7619.jpeg
    IMG_7619.jpeg
    214 KB · Views: 8
Physique update from Sunday is looking great bro.. Have you had any help with posing?

Your not doing your back justice on your lat spread, keep your arms more flared rather than sending them out in front of you.. Think yourself as a piece of paper and get that width opening out.. So from the pic bring your elbows back and more in line.. Your back is a strong point mate..

Out of transparency, I wanted to share my bloodwork I pulled a few days ago. I am very very pleased by what I see. HDL always runs very low especially on dhts and orals and this is better than I’ve seen it. My EOS is always elevated due to eosinophilic esophagitis, but seems to have gone down significantly over prep. This could be due to lack of an allergen or just less food I’m consuming. T4 is a little low which means the 50mcg I’m still supplementing may be on the low range but with it being barely out of range I won’t worry about adjusting dosage. I’ll be dropping it when I drop the gh in september and rechecking bloods in November to make sure I’ve bounced back
Can only pull up last page for some reason but good to hear you are on top of it and getting better results.

Out of curiosity, is your EOE controlled with medication? There are a ton of clinical trials going on for EOE and chances are one around your area.

It is something to look into if your EOE is not controlled. Of course your basic bloods would have to be pretty stable throughout a trial. They can be off a bit but not very much. They don't test for testosterone, estrogen, insulin, etc... though.

Physique update from Sunday is looking great bro.. Have you had any help with posing?

Your not doing your back justice on your lat spread, keep your arms more flared rather than sending them out in front of you.. Think yourself as a piece of paper and get that width opening out.. So from the pic bring your elbows back and more in line.. Your back is a strong point mate..
Thanks man, no I haven’t had posing help since earlier in that prep but never worked with a great posing coach. I see density as being a big weak point but I realize that’s one of those things that comes with time, I’ll give that a try like you said

Can only pull up last page for some reason but good to hear you are on top of it and getting better results.

Out of curiosity, is your EOE controlled with medication? There are a ton of clinical trials going on for EOE and chances are one around your area.

It is something to look into if your EOE is not controlled. Of course your basic bloods would have to be pretty stable throughout a trial. They can be off a bit but not very much. They don't test for testosterone, estrogen, insulin, etc... though.
She prescribed me 40mg omeprazole 2x daily. I’m only taking it once daily as I wouldn’t be able to eat like a bodybuilder on 80mg. She mentioned an oral steroid if my eosinophils and gastritis don’t go down in the next few months but I also worry about steroid side effects. Do you happen to know any of the names of the medications they’re trialing?

She prescribed me 40mg omeprazole 2x daily. I’m only taking it once daily as I wouldn’t be able to eat like a bodybuilder on 80mg. She mentioned an oral steroid if my eosinophils and gastritis don’t go down in the next few months but I also worry about steroid side effects. Do you happen to know any of the names of the medications they’re trialing?
Id have to check, some of them are new/novel but others are marketed for other indications like Humira or Skyrizi that treat immunologic related conditions. In some cases the drug delivery has changed

Essentially I believe a lot of the drugs are TNFi Biologics and the generic name for many end in 'mab'

I occasionally have some gerd at night, and I tried 20mgs/day and it was way too much. Digestion got all screwed up. Ended up using 10mgs 2-3x per week and it is enough to keep it under control. I think its worth it to try and find the lowest dosage that can work for you.

I occasionally have some gerd at night, and I tried 20mgs/day and it was way too much. Digestion got all screwed up. Ended up using 10mgs 2-3x per week and it is enough to keep it under control. I think its worth it to try and find the lowest dosage that can work for you.
Yeah I have to supplement lots of calcium, I got three stress fractures while on omeprazole. It seems to really limit the amount of nutrients I can absorb so I have to be really careful with timing and supplements. I’m planning on fixing it during my cruise starting in september and hopefully I can be all good to go by December