New Member to Meso

ShredMN

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
What's going on everyone,

I've been a member over at steroid.com for about 2 years now, but they're not really an open source board so I figured i'd join another board as well to learn and also share knowledge when appropriate. Started researching how to properly stack/cycle as safely and effectively as possible about 2 years ago as well.

At this point I've gotten one cycle under my belt that consisted of:

- Week 1 to 10: Sust250 @ 250mg every 3.5days (500mg/wk)
- Week 1 to 10: Arimidex .5mg ED

PCT was as follows:

Clomid @ 75/50/50/50
Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20

Started this cycle about 8 months after having a torn labrum repaired in my right shoulder. Was unable to life for a few months after so my starting weight of 185lbs at 6' isn't an accurate representation of what I should have weighed had I not had surgery. End result was a weight of 207lbs at about 15% BF (estimated)... 2 months after PCT I maintained a weight of 200lbs for a solid gain of 15lbs. My avatar is from the tail end of my first cycle.

Sorry for the life story,
and good to be on MESO,

ShredMN

Nice dude, I was on that site a long time ago I think, looks like you put together the perfect simple cycle. Gains seem honestly a little low but everyone is different, how was your diet? You will like it here, don't jump on the negativity train and you will learn a LOT.

Jimmy,

Diet was 4000kcals... But I had good reason to believe the shit I was using was underdosed by a bit. It definitely was counterfeit Genesis Test Compound (sust250) because the expiration date was later than when all of Genesis' gear should have expired as they switched over to another name, Unigen. Got it from a co-worker who had a buddy with gear, needless to say, I'm not going through the same guy. Was questioning the legitimacy of the gear the entire cycle... but you live and you learn I guess.

Welcome to MESO-Rx! It's good to see you make a solid recovery from the labrum surgery. I think you'll enjoy that MESO is a member forum for unfiltered source info rather than a sales platform for sources.

Back