Jaydensims

What’s up MESO! New to this sort of scene, been working out for roughly 5 years now just looking to cross to the dark side. Biggest thing I’m curious about is what kind of bloods I should get done before I start out on a cycle? Does it differ depending on what I’m taking? If they are covered by healthcare, and if not is it reasonably affordable?

Glad to be here! Thanks in advance to anyone who has any advice for me!

What’s up MESO! New to this sort of scene, been working out for roughly 5 years now just looking to cross to the dark side. Biggest thing I’m curious about is what kind of bloods I should get done before I start out on a cycle? Does it differ depending on what I’m taking? If they are covered by healthcare, and if not is it reasonably affordable?

Glad to be here! Thanks in advance to anyone who has any advice for me!
I think most recommend a CBC, Lipids, and CMP at minimum. You should get testosterone and estrogen checked too, especially if you plan on doing a pct to see if you return close to baseline after cycling. Ulta Labs is pretty affordable. It's been a while since my first cycle so can't remember what else I got.

You can easily get most bloodwork covered by insurance, at least i can request anything but a testosterone panel by just asking my doctor. I think it's covered twice a year. Welcome.

Last edited:
I think most recommend a CBC, Lipids, and CMP at minimum. You should get testosterone and estrogen checked too, especially if you plan on doing a pct to see if you return close to baseline after cycling. Ulta Labs is pretty affordable. It's been a while since my first cycle so can't remember what else I got.

You can easily get most bloodwork covered by insurance, at least i can request anything but a testosterone panel by just asking my doctor. I think it's covered twice a year. Welcome.
Awesome thanks mate!