RiveTsy

Hello, I am a relatively experienced lifter naturally and I train power-building style (I don't know if that term is still used, I am not big on current online lifting language), I have reached a pretty decent level of strength and muscle mass for a natural (considering I am on the tall side 6,5) and I want to start experimenting with anabolics. I joined the forum because it looks like a lot of valuable information is available here and a lot of like minded individuals. I don't know my way around the steroid market yet so if anybody can recommend a couple of "pharma grade" or just trusted sources (I am looking for the basics since I am total beginner in that aspect test, primo, var, eq etc) I will really appreciate it. I took a look in the underground section of the forum but I am a bit lost that is why I am asking. See you all around from now on. Thanks.

Also I forgot to mention I am staying in western Europe currently so sources that do ship from within Europe would be what I am looking for.

Last edited:
Back