liltjayny

hello guys im a 24 year old from the US currently on vacation now. wanted to introduce myself here in the forum. have been on aas since i was 21 and involved in the community for longer than that. wanted to join the forum in particular cause i like the community and wanted to be involved more in it.

does anyone know how to post on the steroid underground forum? i bought dnp from a source and wanted to see if others have bought from it before and what their thoughts on it were, seems like its the only subforum where u can discuss this

hello guys im a 24 year old from the US currently on vacation now. wanted to introduce myself here in the forum. have been on aas since i was 21 and involved in the community for longer than that. wanted to join the forum in particular cause i like the community and wanted to be involved more in it.

does anyone know how to post on the steroid underground forum? i bought dnp from a source and wanted to see if others have bought from it before and what their thoughts on it were, seems like its the only subforum where u can discuss this

If you read some other new members thread who do not have experience you do and maybe provide some insight. This can help with the post count and also helping the newer members get a feel for the board