• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

New members look here

Come on now there's already a thread on this topic if you cared to search for it.

What's even funnier is the guy tried to get gear off an unproven reseller first. Now all of a sudden he's here to help :rolleyes:

What's even funnier is the guy tried to get gear off an unproven reseller first. Now all of a sudden he's here to help :rolleyes:
Your like a little girl boncing around like a little princess . Talking shit and starting shit.
People think you are a strange fucker .
Read the shit you post ! You sound like a little bitch .
lmfao!

He's just trying to look good after getting his ass packed by everyone.

Don't get me wrong supporting al is fine, but this guy trying to act all "I want to save anabolic lab.com" is fucking funny to me.

Your like a little girl boncing around like a little princess . Talking shit and starting shit.
lmfao!
Actually man you look like the little bitch, sending a source a pm trying to get free gear. Then when called out you start a thread trying to get source banned.... yap you're the bitch.

lmfao!
I know who you really are now after this post and so do others ;)