New Memeber posting here

Seraphim6801

Good evening all… Got sent this way from a buddy of mine who left for deployment and came back looking like he stepped out of a WWE ring and I trust his judgement in all things “workout” related. My Dr started me on Test Cyp couple years ago and after a lengthy conversation about this stuff he gave me a vial to try out with my weekly shot and I had some amazing results. So, I came here to educate myself and ask some questions bc over 40 and things ain’t what they used to be. My fiancé, like most women I hear, is just now hitting her sexual stride as it were and I found myself unable to keep up bc the desire just wasn’t there like it used to be. When I was on that test boost it was better so I believe there is something to be said about this stuff when it comes to health and focus and sex drive. Anyways, I’m a retired vet myself and I spend my days tending to my house and land, working out, and trying to avoid the public best I can. I apologize for being a noob but I do learn quickly. Thx again for the add!!

Sponsors

Latest posts