New shoes needed, any recommendations?

FH93

My classic chucks I've been using for the past 6 years are almost completely destroyed now. I've managed to reach a 200kg squat with them, and a higher deadlift but I switched to slippers.

Any recommendations for a replacement? I had been thinking of SABO's, cause they looked really good, and I want a high quality powerlifting shoe that I can use for squatting and maybe even deadlifting too, as I may use it for both and sack off the slippers depending on how it feels.

This might sound odd, but after my Romaleos died I moved to bare foot. Been liking it a lot. Sabo's powerlift line are also a good buy.

This might sound odd, but after my Romaleos died I moved to bare foot. Been liking it a lot. Sabo's powerlift line are also a good buy.
I would, but I wouldn't be able to do that on the platform. I can still wear my deadlift slippers and I do when I forget my converse, but I wanted a really good pair of new shoes for it.

I probably just am jonesing to spend money though which I try not to do.

New balance, company that supports Republicans and still makes most shoes in the United States!! Fuck these woke liberal companies, especially Nike!!

My classic chucks I've been using for the past 6 years are almost completely destroyed now. I've managed to reach a 200kg squat with them, and a higher deadlift but I switched to slippers.

Any recommendations for a replacement? I had been thinking of SABO's, cause they looked really good, and I want a high quality powerlifting shoe that I can use for squatting and maybe even deadlifting too, as I may use it for both and sack off the slippers depending on how it feels.
Ive always used wrestling shoes and i take the insole out so theres no cushion and my feet are in direct contact. They grab the floor and have great stability.

If you’re serious about a squat and you powerlift, spray locktight in your chucks and put your bare feet in them. And I’m not joking, ppl do this

I wear Romaleo 2s for squats and bench. Notorious lifts slippers for deadlifts. Vans for everything else.

My rom 2s are absolutely knackered though. Been using them since 2014. All other weightlifting shoes these days seem inferior other than Antas.

I wear Romaleo 2s for squats and bench. Notorious lifts slippers for deadlifts. Vans for everything else.

My rom 2s are absolutely knackered though. Been using them since 2014. All other weightlifting shoes these days seem inferior other than Antas.
They are great, but I have very low heels in them. Not very comfortable for my squat. excellent quality shoes