New shoes needed, any recommendations?

They are great, but I have very low heels in them. Not very comfortable for my squat. excellent quality shoes

Perhaps I need to take a look at Do Win. I only know about their old skool lifting shoes with the visible wooden sole - iconic. But I hear they have a very modern range now too.

Recently discovered the tactical equipment and clothing maker, Viktos. Their low top training shoes are very well designed and made. Most have the perfect 4mm drop from heel to toe. Almost indestructible, comfortable shoes.

It is a pity that now there are other trends for shoes. Or I'm just not young and grumbling :)

I think lifting shoes now focus more on aesthetics and using cheaper materials. Bare in mind I'm talking about the bigger brands here.

Lu Xiaojun's golden Antas and his red Antas are sexy as hell and also functional, though only available to those living in China.

I think lifting shoes now focus more on aesthetics and using cheaper materials. Bare in mind I'm talking about the bigger brands here.

Yes, for the mass consumer, and so that the shoes do not stay with the owner for a long time. Unfortunately, the decline in the quality of products in all areas.

For me, a stylish outfit is always a strict suit or tuxedo offered by Gentleman's Guru grooms suits. It's a terrific place that always helps me choose a modern and solid suit for any occasion, especially for a prom that was just recently. I found some incredible options that helped me look much more stylish. If you have any doubts, you should look at the options at this store. I am more than confident that you can find a great outfit there.

For me, a stylish outfit is always a strict suit or tuxedo offered by Gentleman's Guru grooms suits. It's a terrific place that always helps me choose a modern and solid suit for any occasion, especially for a prom that was just recently. I found some incredible options that helped me look much more stylish. If you have any doubts, you should look at the options at this store. I am more than confident that you can find a great outfit there.
Not quite sure how this relates to this topic :)

I wonder what new adidas and Nike will release for weightlifting, what new items will be. Has anyone heard anything?

Any reviews of the No Bull shoes?

Any reviews of the No Bull shoes?

A friend of mine has squat shoes from this company. He is very satisfied, handmade, wooden heel. I held them in my hands, they look really good.

SABO's are definitely known for their quality in powerlifting circles. Another option worth considering is Adidas Powerlift shoes or Reebok Legacy Lifters. Both are reputable brands with good support for squats and deadlifts.

Also, if you're into popular brands like Nike, https://www.kickslounge.com/collections/nike has a wide range available online. Good luck!