New to Meso 6’3 early 30’s looking to learn everything I can.

ZazuTheGreat

Hey what’s up everyone. As the title says I’m a new member here. I’ve lurked around for quite some time but as I grow in age my interest in cycles has grown too. I have a couple cycles under my belt but there is still much I want to learn. I’ve read a lot of posts from a lot of you guys and this is definitely a community I want to be apart of. I’m more newly interested in home brewing but there are a few pieces to that puzzle I still need to put together. Mostly where to source some good raws from someone reputable. I figure the more I get involved the more those opportunities will open up down the road. I’ve been training martial arts my whole life. I’ve been interested and studied many different forms and styles. I’ve also been in the weight room since my early teens. Up until the last year or so I’ve always been a slow gainer. Luckily that has started to change. I used to struggle to stay at 185lbs but now I’m happy to say I’ve finally hit and passed my life long goal of being 225lbs. Currently I’m wrapping up an off cycle. My last cycle got me up to 235 and then this cut cycle brought me back down to 225 but my definition has come back nicely and my body fat is within an acceptable range to me I hope everyone is doing well. Sorry if this was a little long. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Hey what’s up everyone. As the title says I’m a new member here. I’ve lurked around for quite some time but as I grow in age my interest in cycles has grown too. I have a couple cycles under my belt but there is still much I want to learn. I’ve read a lot of posts from a lot of you guys and this is definitely a community I want to be apart of. I’m more newly interested in home brewing but there are a few pieces to that puzzle I still need to put together. Mostly where to source some good raws from someone reputable. I figure the more I get involved the more those opportunities will open up down the road. I’ve been training martial arts my whole life. I’ve been interested and studied many different forms and styles. I’ve also been in the weight room since my early teens. Up until the last year or so I’ve always been a slow gainer. Luckily that has started to change. I used to struggle to stay at 185lbs but now I’m happy to say I’ve finally hit and passed my life long goal of being 225lbs. Currently I’m wrapping up an off cycle. My last cycle got me up to 235 and then this cut cycle brought me back down to 225 but my definition has come back nicely and my body fat is within an acceptable range to me I hope everyone is doing well. Sorry if this was a little long. I look forward to getting to know everyone.
Welcome. Some good people here, just make sure you figure out who gives good advice. A few raws sources but you got to do the research to see the right ones. Welcome again.

Welcome. Some good people here, just make sure you figure out who gives good advice. A few raws sources but you got to do the research to see the right ones. Welcome again.
Thank you for the warm welcome. I have a lot of respect for a lot of the people in here. I’ve read a lot of good information through just lurking around. I fully agree on looking into who’s legit and who’s not tough. I’ve lurked around long enough so see some of the people who hop into this place claiming they have 98% pure material but won’t post pictures of any of their gear or with the paper reading meso, test results or anything but they want to try and get you to believe they have a ton of it on hand

Back