New to Meso, new to TRT

Yeah, i do that. Being politically correct is for sheep. Cherokee was a troll. Keyword was. He pushed Dingdong pretty hard, but i think he only did it because he knew he'd get attention out of it.
So they arent one and the same. They just do everything the same. Like it or not we all seek attention. From one or from all. I honestly dont think there is a person here who doesnt get upset if they post something and no one replies. So cant hate anyone for trying to stand in the sun for a bit. Even me. I tried taging onto significant people initially to be noticed. Now i realize it is more fun to put a little fire down and watch it burn a house and all of those sleeping babies in it. Burn mother fuckers burn.

Sorry boss. Im an over achiver. Anyway he started it.
Mr @Rickt l might have described you wrongly yesterday so l need some clarification. There was a character called The Riddler, now he spoke in riddles but he was calm and collected in his escapades. Then we have The Joker he also spoke in riddles but he was downright physico, evil and mean.
So which one truly are you my friend in your troublemaking escapades?

We might need your partner in crime @MisterSuperGod to chime in so this Batman can get some answers!

Last edited:
Im in the abyss. A dark soul. Hurt by life and women and seeking revenge. Poorly educated but handy with a gun and knife.
Still interested?

Only friday nights. When im out with the girl/boys imagine tom platz in a dress it is me to a rickt. Rest of the time it is busness.