newbie :)

m.official11

Hello everyone, I just joined, and I'd like to introduce myself. I am 24 yr old army vet, and after months of battling with self-isolation, anxiety, and depression with antidepressants, I began to look into testosterone replacement therapy. My levels were in the 200s, so I tried to improve them with maca root and fadogia first. I always ate clean and regularly exercised to keep my sanity but never felt like how I used to feel only a few years ago. I turned to a trt online clinic since its almost impossible to go through the VA. They put me on 120mg a week with 500 IU HCG. I also take 1/4 of an AI when I feel low estrogen symptoms. In only 4 months I feel so much better, and my T levels are in the 800s now. The only thing that pisses me off is the shipping time being almost 4 weeks and I haven't even received any tracking info from my recent order from the very beginning of this month. Im low on T now and I'm looking to add Deca since, from what I read, it seems to help a lot with joint pain. I do suffer from extreme back and knee pain from my airborne days and the continuous ruck runs I had to endure. Just would like to know any thoughts and opinions and how to continue improving not only my physical health but my mental health through exercising.