News from Moldova

pfdept59

the main difference is the feature of the written (batch, exp date, upic). looking at this aspect, the fake is immediately recognized. And then (in the fake) the colour of tablets are different also in the same blister LOL

View attachment 128726 View attachment 128728 View attachment 128727

@MisterSuperGod regarding the number of the tablets per blister , the oral aas with 50 mg tab concentration take more space than 10 mg tab, so for 50 mg tab the blister can contain 20 tabs, instead in 10 mg tabs there are 25 tabs per blister. Also regarding the fake.
@Den84 What do you think of Ashop.club?I get all my Balkan orals from Ashop and they all checkout as authentic on the Balkan website.I have been very happy with them for the last few years.

Den84

@Den84 What do you think of Ashop.club?I get all my Balkan orals from Ashop and they all checkout as authentic on the Balkan website.I have been very happy with them for the last few years.

I can’t give a personal review about ashop because never bought from them, but I read many positive reviews in their thread, and also some bloodwork and lab test are ok.

Avnj5

Real balkan is very good but there authentification system was never good. I was hoping when new packaging came they would come out with a scratch off on the box that would be at least hidden sort of like alpha pharma or jintropin just to give an example. Anything security measure out in the open has been faked especially the Turkish ITS Mobil. But the fakes are easy to spot when you have more than one of the same product In hand.

Avnj5

Nope I got them from private source. I suspected those being fake by looking at the ampoules tips. However was not sure about the orals.

The source got scammed too, he is pinning the shit along other "100% legit" brands, at least he is getting his money back
International or domestic source ?

Tren91

Hello from Bulgaria :).Den do you think this is fake.I saw news about bulgarian fakes and find local source.He send me this picIMG-13ce71d4e167b1769b80efec0cbd8562-V.jpg

Avnj5

Hello from Bulgaria :).Den do you think this is fake.I saw news about bulgarian fakes and find local source.He send me this picView attachment 129068
In my experience The ampoule is shaped like real Balkan. Also the real deal is made with peach oil and has a perfume like scent so a little droplet rubbed between your fingertips could do you some good if you know how it normally smells. I hope this helps.

Michael7

I've used them a few times, very slow delivery.
Product s were mostly good though

Avnj5

the pic is a little blurry, but it seems to be original, I have published many pics of the fakes and originals, the shape of the vial of the fakes is very different from the original. so it is easy to distinguish it. ;)
Since we know the UPIC codes are pretty much useless on Balkan products what can be said about the QR code on the new boxes. When They scan they should take you to the Balkan website and tell you what it is. Are the fakes capable of this feature?

S.B.C

the real question is how many different gangs around the world are copying Balkan, dangerous to presume there is only one group and that all fakes will be easy to spot.

Mcflyfast

@Den84 What is crazy is that Ashop was shipping Balkan products from Bulgaria @cadafi can confirm. Do you think there was a legit reseller in Bulgaria previously that was sending legit products there? You see also @Tren91 just posted some authentic Enadrol from a local source in Bulgaria. Not sure what to think, I know Ashop switched shipping locations which I won't put out there.

Also, I got some Balkan Danabol. Everything checked out perfect down to verification codes and nice dark font printed on the blister packs. Balkan pharmaceuticals hologram on the back of the blister packs and all. What caught my eye was that I notice one or two the blisters had the exact code. I contacted some one confidentially that is a reseller of Balkan and Sp laboratories and is approved on Sp laboratories website for offical supply store and they confirmed that Balkan printed a couple hundred blisters with same verification number on accident. Have you ever seen this? I can send you pics so you can check them out?

Hope all is well Den

Tren91

@Den84 What is crazy is that Ashop was shipping Balkan products from Bulgaria @cadafi can confirm. Do you think there was a legit reseller in Bulgaria previously that was sending legit products there? You see also @Tren91 just posted some authentic Enadrol from a local source in Bulgaria. Not sure what to think, I know Ashop switched shipping locations which I won't put out there.

Also, I got some Balkan Danabol. Everything checked out perfect down to verification codes and nice dark font printed on the blister packs. Balkan pharmaceuticals hologram on the back of the blister packs and all. What caught my eye was that I notice one or two the blisters had the exact code. I contacted some one confidentially that is a reseller of Balkan and Sp laboratories and is approved on Sp laboratories website for offical supply store and they confirmed that Balkan printed a couple hundred blisters with same verification number on accident. Have you ever seen this? I can send you pics so you can check them out?

Hope all is well Den
Can you tell me the city in Bulgaria they ship from.Also Friend of mine use BP dbol new line from local source,he told me he have 2 blisters with same code but dont think its fake because he got great results and back pumps from 30mg ed.I will ask him to send me pic of the dbol and post it here

lundgren

I can’t give a personal review about ashop because never bought from them, but I read many positive reviews in their thread, and also some bloodwork and lab test are ok.

Hope all is well Den
I think he has already answered at this question

lundgren

Can you tell me the city in Bulgaria they ship from.Also Friend of mine use BP dbol new line from local source,he told me he have 2 blisters with same code but dont think its fake because he got great results and back pumps from 30mg ed.I will ask him to send me pic of the dbol and post it here
So for you " Great results and back pump " are the signs that you have an original product ?

Im not a expert but you're blister look great, i used the old version, square tablets with 10 and the other part written BP, never get with original blister, but work amazingly

Tren91

So for you " Great results and back pump " are the signs that you have an original product ?

Im not a expert but you're blister look great, i used the old version, square tablets with 10 and the other part written BP, never get with original blister, but work amazingly
Thanks for the useless comment broski,but i wasn't even asking if they are real also they are not mine.That was the what my friend reported me is feeling.I think i have pretty decent understanding about pharmacokinetics and use of enchantment drugs due the many years i have been studying and experimenting with them.

lundgren

Thanks for the useless comment broski,but i wasn't even asking if they are real also they are not mine.That was the what my friend reported me is feeling.I think i have pretty decent understanding about pharmacokinetics and use of enchantment drugs due the many years i have been studying and experimenting with them.

Yes i know I just say your blister and red candy look yummyy
Enjoy your stuff !

Den84

Hope all is well Den

As I know Some months ago Ashop announced the change of their shipping positions, before the change , they shipped from outside eu (Moldova or Ukraine I don’t know for real ) so now if they ship from Bulgaria , is more safe and more fast the shipping, for the customer. Regarding real or fake, I think that their have changed just their position, but the product are the same of the last stock outside eu, but I can’t confirm because I never bought from them. Check the pics real/fake , and check the upic code , if the upic code are all virgin, surely are real your products. And good luck ;)

Den84

Since we know the UPIC codes are pretty much useless on Balkan products what can be said about the QR code on the new boxes. When They scan they should take you to the Balkan website and tell you what it is. Are the fakes capable of this feature?

Sorry but none of my friends have ever tried the Qr code of the fake box. unfortunately I can't give an answer.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts