No more tren

Outlier

I ran my very first cycle in 2002 with just test. A couple of cycles later I ran some tren with test and winny and loved tren. From 2007-2017 I never touched gear. I. 2017 I got back on gear and before long was cycling tren with test, etc….

I got the typical sides, sleep disturbance, prone to irritability, aggression but nothing over the top. I’ve been on nothing except test since this past July. I added some tren last week. Tuesday I go the dreaded tren cough (something I have experienced before). However, the last two days I have been short of breath, which as many of you know is a reported side effect of tren. Only once have I experienced dyspnea with tren and that was with ED injections. I switched to eod and it went away. Currently I am running 100mg Mon, Wed, Fri. Still short of breath. Nothing alarming per se, but enough to get my attention. I don’t like it. It’s not a good feeling. I’m tossing the remaining of my tren away. This is one side effect I’m not going to tolerate. I will stick to cycling compounds like test, primo, winny, mast and gh.

I’ve tried it (tren Ace) once for like 3 weeks and the shortness of breath was ultimately the reason I stopped it. Def sucks cause it does change your physique rite before your eyes weekly if your training hard and eating decent.

I’ve tried it (tren Ace) once for like 3 weeks and the shortness of breath was ultimately the reason I stopped it. Def sucks cause it does change your physique rite before your eyes weekly if your training hard and eating decent.
What was your dose? Many guys say 70 to 100mg a week provide good results with minimal sides, some none at all.

What was your dose? Many guys say 70 to 100mg a week provide good results with minimal sides, some none at all.
Started at 350 per week and went all the way up to 490. I know I know lol but live and learn. I really don’t see 70 mgs doing much for a 250-260 lb guy. Even if cows only took 200 mgs.

I ran my very first cycle in 2002 with just test. A couple of cycles later I ran some tren with test and winny and loved tren. From 2007-2017 I never touched gear. I. 2017 I got back on gear and before long was cycling tren with test, etc….

I got the typical sides, sleep disturbance, prone to irritability, aggression but nothing over the top. I’ve been on nothing except test since this past July. I added some tren last week. Tuesday I go the dreaded tren cough (something I have experienced before). However, the last two days I have been short of breath, which as many of you know is a reported side effect of tren. Only once have I experienced dyspnea with tren and that was with ED injections. I switched to eod and it went away. Currently I am running 100mg Mon, Wed, Fri. Still short of breath. Nothing alarming per se, but enough to get my attention. I don’t like it. It’s not a good feeling. I’m tossing the remaining of my tren away. This is one side effect I’m not going to tolerate. I will stick to cycling compounds like test, primo, winny, mast and gh.
300/week is not a small dose, no matter what you hear on this site. Try dropping it to 100/week.

Tren is pure poison.

If you want to take it, then please low dose.

And 300mg/week is not low dose even if many will say so.

100-150mg per week is more than enough for the positive effects.

I hate Tren.
I have tried it several times and I always had problems with it no matter what dose.
Bad Sleep and more.

Started at 350 per week and went all the way up to 490. I know I know lol but live and learn. I really don’t see 70 mgs doing much for a 250-260 lb guy. Even if cows only took 200 mgs.
I'm 231 and 100mg/wk Tren A (first Tren cycle) is actually making a substantial difference. The sides are definitely light & manageable. However, the rage is probably the side affecting me the most. It's kind of scary because my fuse has been cut down into about 10% of what it used to be. I'm a pretty patient man. I used to be a very angry, violent teen to adult-teen. Now in my thirties, I haven't had that mindset for such a long time, I forgot how it felt. Jesus Christ, though. I almost beat a 60 year old man to death yesterday for rudely interrupting me whilst I was on the phone with my brother. Then, today, I woke up early because my neighbors downstairs had their music going all night and it woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep (Tren). I was literally laying in bed, daydreaming of drilling a hole in my floor (their ceiling), running a hose from my car into the ceiling hole, and letting the carbon monoxide murder them. Or I was thinking I could shoot my 1911 through the ceiling "accidentally". Or beating them to death with a wooden cane I have lying around here. The sleep problem is in falling asleep at first, and then I am now more prone to being woken up earlier than normal due to any type of noise that I would normally sleep through. However, still getting 7 solid hours without being awakened.

Anyway, my point in responding is that you might be surprised at which dose will work and what kind of results you may get. The fat has been floating off my body and I can literally feel my skin tightening because of the muscle gains.

I personally seem to get the night sweating as my only noticeable side effect- also the reduced cardio effect somewhat. I notice these effects anywhere from 100mg per week all the way up to 700mg per week which I topped out at for a short period of about 4 weeks.

The night sweating starts within a day of pinning tren ace. I’ve used tren e before too, but had already been taking tren A with it actively in my system, so I didn’t notice a difference.

Tren seems like it shines no matter where you dose it, however I think higher doses only show benefit when calorie deficits become more extreme.

So you likely will get the same benefit from 70mg-140mg per week as you would from 500mg per week- if the diet and calorie deficit is the same. Now since 500mg is much higher than 140mg, you will get extra anabolism just due to the higher dose of total gear. But in my opinion this is not unique to the tren and the dose could just be made up for with test. When more of the unique tren benefits specially are required is only when very very lean and lowering the calories further at like 6 % bodyfat.

Reactions: T&H
I personally seem to get the night sweating as my only noticeable side effect- also the reduced cardio effect somewhat. I notice these effects anywhere from 100mg per week all the way up to 700mg per week which I topped out at for a short period of about 4 weeks.

The night sweating starts within a day of pinning tren ace. I’ve used tren e before too, but had already been taking tren A with it actively in my system, so I didn’t notice a difference.

Tren seems like it shines no matter where you dose it, however I think higher doses only show benefit when calorie deficits become more extreme.

So you likely will get the same benefit from 70mg-140mg per week as you would from 500mg per week- if the diet and calorie deficit is the same. Now since 500mg is much higher than 140mg, you will get extra anabolism just due to the higher dose of total gear. But in my opinion this is not unique to the tren and the dose could just be made up for with test. When more of the unique tren benefits specially are required is only when very very lean and lowering the calories further at like 6 % bodyfat.
I ran 700 during my competition days way back when never again brother.

I ran 700 during my competition days way back when never again brother.
Lol oh yea ? I’m not sure if it did anything to me too crazy besides the sweating. Also it made me go hypo for no reason randomly and get extreme hunger. I had my girlfriend looking out too just incase I started acting loopy.

I don't have much experience with gear, but it sounds like you're dealing with some serious side effects from the tren. Shortness of breath doesn't sound like something to mess around with, so good call on tossing the rest of it. Stick to the safer compounds like test, primo, winny, mast, and gh like you said. Stay safe and don't push yourself too hard.

I’m 43. Don’t blast hardly ever. Haven’t used tren in a while. Decided to run the cutmix.
about 200-250mg trenA/testP/mastP a week. And 25mg Oxandrolone.

I’m at week 5. Never ran tren this low. I have basically no sides. I can get aggravated a little more easily but nbd. The only slight issue is that i think my BP gets elevated for several hours after taking my stim heavy preworkout. But that’s it.

Tren is a compound that has varied effects on different people. You can’t cookie cut with tren. It’s all about gauging how you feel and what the sweet spot is for you. For me it was like 75mg per week

Back