No more tren

It all depends on individual factors. Tren makes some people respond with esterdiol increase. Which will make them retain water. Actually makes some feel weaker

So I decided to switch back to Tren E. No breathing issues, gains are great so far. Sleep is rough. Irritability is up more than it should be but manageable. However, after this run, I’m good. I no longer have an insatiable drive to gain muscle and strength. Overall I like my current physique and it’s something that can be maintained without tren.

It all depends on individual factors. Tren makes some people respond with esterdiol increase. Which will make them retain water. Actually makes some feel weaker
Huh ??? It may falsely adjust E2 lab results on paper but it will not convert to estrogen actually in the body and feel weaker ….. where the fuck you getting your info ? Dylan Gemelli !!!

Huh ??? It may falsely adjust E2 lab results on paper but it will not convert to estrogen actually in the body and feel weaker ….. where the fuck you getting your info ? Dylan Gemelli !!!
My training sucked when i used tren. Estrogen was at 60! Felt weak as hell on weights that i normally push around no problem. It was during a prep for a show. Couldn’t cut the water until i dropped the tren

Back