Nolva or Raloxifene on cycle

rufflesbaby

Any experiences with one or the other would be greatly appreciated, I've been reading quite a bit and It's just leading to confusion - Never looked far into Nolvadex but I have It from a long time ago for a PCT that never happened. Trying to weigh my best options to get rid of old Gyno from running MENT over a year ago.. It's stayed stagnant and never got any worse or better.

Is it even worth using the Nolvadex on cycle or just wait until I can get my hands on Raloxifene in a week or so? Or maybe even just try both 1 at a time..

Some people are saying It kills gains, others say It's extremely effective just figured I'd ask here to avoid going in circles, Thanks <3

current cycle Is 500mg/test E and 400mg/deca

Tamoxifen decreases IGF-1 Levels by about 25%, which Raloxifene doesnt do. But from my experience Tamoxifen is better at dealing with gyno but maybe thats just me. I hat great success with something like 5mg eod for keeping gyno at bay and staying „safe“. Watch out though - if you use deca you might experience gyno thats caused by prolactin, in which case neither of the two would help. If you have any further questions let me know!

Tamoxifen decreases IGF-1 Levels by about 25%, which Raloxifene doesnt do. But from my experience Tamoxifen is better at dealing with gyno but maybe thats just me. I hat great success with something like 5mg eod for keeping gyno at bay and staying „safe“. Watch out though - if you use deca you might experience gyno thats caused by prolactin, in which case neither of the two would help. If you have any further questions let me know!
Thanks bud, Ive been reading a bit more and probably will get both.. seems to be one or the other for most people.

I'll do Ralox first and If I don't see any results then I'll take the risk with Nolva, either way not In much of a rush.. just hate looking at It lol

When I ran the MENT I could feel my nipples getting sore I was just making such crazy gains I was an idiot and ignored It.. It also changed the texture of my hair very rapidly, crazy shit.

I started 20mg of nolva a day to treat a gyno lump. Been on for a few weeks but no change in the lump but I feel terrible on Nolvadex. Started to get very depressed after about 3 weeks so I stopped a few days ago. Still not feeling quite right. I'm gonna try and find raloxifene for the gyno and see how that works.

I was reading up on this last week... saw about the igf decrease frm nolva. I had a bit of gyno so took what ralox I had. Didn't do much but I dnt even remember where I got it frm. So I ordered a bunch and sent a sample to jano this time.

I started 20mg of nolva a day to treat a gyno lump. Been on for a few weeks but no change in the lump but I feel terrible on Nolvadex. Started to get very depressed after about 3 weeks so I stopped a few days ago. Still not feeling quite right. I'm gonna try and find raloxifene for the gyno and see how that works.
It can take many months to work. You may want to do use it for 6-12-15 months etc. That goes for Raloxifene and Tamoxifen.

It can take many months to work. You may want to do use it for 6-12-15 months etc. That goes for Raloxifene and Tamoxifen.
I wasn't aware you had to take it that long. There's no way I could go for months feeling the way Nolvadex made me feel.

Felt a a menopausal women and stopped for 2 days it subsided. So odd. No more ralox for a bit even though it worked

Felt a a menopausal women and stopped for 2 days it subsided.
What was that like? Were you sweating profusely and giving handjobs to men half your age? LoL

I tried Ralox a while back and stopped because I thought it was giving me sore joints. Then I decided to give it another shot. I just ran it at 60mg a day the entire length of my cruise with no issues
Had a little left nip puff that it sorted

It's worth noting that SERMs can increase the risk of clotting as well. So if you're going to use them on cycle over a longer period of time, be extra cautious over blood thickness.

So i feel i either got rebound symptoms of gyno after it subsided so maybe a taper is needed?

That said my gyno was much less but was feeling like crap, going to reintroduce 60 mg 1 week and then cut to 30 for 2 weeks, stay on 30 if sides are tolerable for so. Then cycle will be done anyway.

But they definitly got worse after stopping, not sure if it is from a rebound or just the ralox was holding back what it could of been.

Because on a solid gyno prone cycle with higher doses in itself.

So i feel i either got rebound symptoms of gyno after it subsided so maybe a taper is needed?

That said my gyno was much less but was feeling like crap, going to reintroduce 60 mg 1 week and then cut to 30 for 2 weeks, stay on 30 if sides are tolerable for so. Then cycle will be done anyway.

But they definitly got worse after stopping, not sure if it is from a rebound or just the ralox was holding back what it could of been.

Because on a solid gyno prone cycle with higher doses in itself.
Can you be more specific with what you think are the gyno symptoms?

The raloxifene was likely holding the gyno back (actial glandular tissue) probably, but guys also report that it changes the fat distribution/content in the chest, and that it also sucks water out of the chest fat, making everything appear better.

Why not just stay on 60mg raloxifene for the duration of your cycle?

Can you be more specific with what you think are the gyno symptoms?

The raloxifene was likely holding the gyno back (actial glandular tissue) probably, but guys also report that it changes the fat distribution/content in the chest, and that it also sucks water out of the chest fat, making everything appear better.

Why not just stay on 60mg raloxifene for the duration of your cycle?
I have gyno, from puberty. It is glandular.

Looks like ill just give that a go. It was/is helping alot. So either way of how it did it, it made it appear or be smaller.

So will stick with it, it just started to give some mental sides and hot flashes kind of. Will just start at 60 mg again i guess.

Back