Raloxifene experiences

I did it last month with lipo too, after 30 days I am still recovering, a lot of small inconveniences , chest swell, stitches kept breaking, and wound crusts kept tearing every bandage I change lol. I'm glad it lasted for you only 2 weeks.
Apart of that, in my case the difference is impressive. I've had a great amount of gyno but was masked with localized fat, and at first you wouldn't tell it was that big.
I would suggest to anyone who is even remotely concerned about gyno to do surgery first. I would've done it before if I knew better.
From what I've read adding lipo makes the recovery process much greater.

I also think the person who recovered quicker was using GH. Probably has a large impact on recovery times

Yes I was using a generic, also BPC and TB, but for the swelling the surgeon had to reopen the stitches to pull out all the blood that was trapped clotted inside, even while
I was taking heparin, also after that a couple of times 1 or 2 stitches broke (wasn’t doing heavy movement at all) , that increased my recovery I think by at least a week

I plan on taking hgh, tb500, bp157 and a healthy dose of test, primo and anavar for recovery after my surgery. Lots of sleep and rest with a good diet will help me recover fast. My wife has all the skin care stuff so I’ll let her take care of that.

I have unilateral gyno, raloxifene completely stops any flare ups on cycle, I continued to run it at 60mg ed for another couple of months and it's noticeably reduced the size. No side effects either.

I plan to run it for another few months completely off cycle soon.

I have unilateral gyno, raloxifene completely stops any flare ups on cycle, I continued to run it at 60mg ed for another couple of months and it's noticeably reduced the size. No side effects either.

Yeah I might give it a try next blast incorporating it in place of nolvadex just to see

Yeah I might give it a try next blast incorporating it in place of nolvadex just to see

I don't have gyno but keep reading reports like these. Keep kicking the can down the road or get surgery or... use more drugs so you can keep using the anabolics you like? I'd rather surgery or different anabolics

used ralo for 2 months. it definitely shrink my gyno. had some hair loss from it.
also while using it i could see the chest muscle fibers.

I'd rather surgery
It's always worth trying to shrink any gyno ahead of surgery, the outcome will always be better the smaller the lump is. Plus the cost of surgery will massively outweigh a couple of courses of ralox, so it's always worth trying.