Noob

T-Gainz

Whats up everyone! Newbie to the site. I'm 46, married, 4 kids... stay in shape, most of the time. Getting started back up again, after having tendinitis in both elbows. Tried a BPC-157/TB-500 protocol, which helped with everday movement, but not with lifting. Went 4 months off. Lost some mass and strength. I guess i could keep doing cardio, but EFF THAT, I hate cardio, unless you're referring to time spent with my wife... love that cardio and still manage that 2-3 x a week. Started easing back in with light weights/bands... so far, so good. Hoping to be back to pushing real weight buy May/June! Here for a good community, good communication, hopefully some smack talk and to further my general knowledge
Thanks for reading
T-Gainz

Whats up everyone! Newbie to the site. I'm 46, married, 4 kids... stay in shape, most of the time. Getting started back up again, after having tendinitis in both elbows. Tried a BPC-157/TB-500 protocol, which helped with everday movement, but not with lifting. Went 4 months off. Lost some mass and strength. I guess i could keep doing cardio, but EFF THAT, I hate cardio, unless you're referring to time spent with my wife... love that cardio and still manage that 2-3 x a week. Started easing back in with light weights/bands... so far, so good. Hoping to be back to pushing real weight buy May/June! Here for a good community, good communication, hopefully some smack talk and to further my general knowledge
Thanks for reading
T-Gainz
Welcome to Meso and the ole man joint pain club!

Thanks! But it sounds like I am already a member of "ole man joint pain" club. Id show you my card, but my shoulders too tight to reach my wallet right now!

Back