odinpharma.asia

I hope is true bro, i like my dealer.

That would mean that i have a placebo for 7 months lol

You need to read about esters. It’s the way they work. Slowly releasing the hormone.

Test No Ester, you might feel something within a couple hours

Test Prop, inject in the morning and you might feel something in the evening.

Test Cyp/Test Enth, no way you feel it within 24 hours. By that time it’s likely released only a small amount of hormone.

And 7 months later? Guess what? Your levels are stable, especially if you are injecting multiple times a week. The testosterone is being released over time and replacing the hormone that is no longer there. Steady state. You won’t feel it. It’s all in your head.

You need to read about esters. It’s the way they work. Slowly releasing the hormone.

Test No Ester, you might feel something within a couple hours

Test Prop, inject in the morning and you might feel something in the evening.

Test Cyp/Test Enth, no way you feel it within 24 hours. By that time it’s likely released only a small amount of hormone.

And 7 months later? Guess what? Your levels are stable, especially if you are injecting multiple times a week. The testosterone is being released over time and replacing the hormone that is no longer there. Steady state. You won’t feel it. It’s all in your head.
Speak for yourself within 6 hours I turn into the hulk and tear my shirt off before I go work out idiot.

Lmfaooo sorry guys,

I have been on trt for the past 7 months and the pharma grade testosterone enanthane (I'm on 300mg per week split into 4 shots) after roughly 6 hours it makes feel like a have more energy, i mildly breakout the next day and I can focus better and generally I feel a well being. Testosterone peaks in me 24 hours very next day after injecting.

I don't think "rush" was the word I was looking for.

I pinned 2 days ago Odin testosterone enanthane and I didn't get any of the above mentioned. I have scheduled bloodwork in 2 weeks from now i dont know if i should keep testing odin since i dont want my doctor to be wtf your levels drop after you are using 300mg of T enanthane.

Be nice,

Thanks

Can you point me into the right direction, if you don't mind?

Boom! ( Thanks to @biggerben69 )

Teste.png