• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Official Meso NFL Smack talk

Will the Seattle Seahawks make a 3rd Super Bowl appearance this year?

• yes

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • no

Votes: 47 82.5%

• Total voters
Predictions in the NFC is like choosing a winner between Tyson v Bruce Lee
The fans win either way
The NFC is stacked and if yall dont realize it your blind.
Seahawks
Packers
Cowboys
Lions
Giants
Atlanta
Saints
Panthers

Green Bay has more playoff appearances than any other team except NE in the past 10 yrs. Having a great team is one thing. Winning consistently is another.
Cross your lucky fingers. Nothing is written in stone

Trukk you need to send a powerhouse email to the packs gm and tell him to sign A.P to a 2yr contract. That would scare the shit out of me as a hawks fan.

Trukk you need to send a powerhouse email to the packs gm and tell him to sign A.P to a 2yr contract. That would scare the shit out of me as a hawks fan.
I dont want AP. Let him ride off. Hes a legend
I like Montgomery as a wide receiver/RB double threat. Is he gonna run it? Catch it? Thats a hell of an option.
Not a fan of resigning Lacy
I know their in the draft for a RB.
Peterson will likely get hurt

He may very well get hurt but if he doesn't he would make that offense down right scary. Montgomery is serviceable but with a true beast of a back it'd be pick your poison. I'd think they'll be moving on from lacy.

Wouldn't be surprised if he won a ring there lol

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/jerry-jones-tony-romo-dallas-cowboys-denver-broncos-trade/1pq8n6o9v8ffs1iuw8ijts2q4q

@Les chatter about AP possibly landing in Oak, or Hawks.

If the broncos get Tony I think they become a close second to the pats. I'm the AFC you have the Pats and the rest of the league and we already seen what that D can do with a good game manager(QB) so I totally agree with you. But just think about the storyline if this happens broncos vs cowboys in SB 52. That would be one crazy ass storyline

Wouldn't be surprised if he won a ring there lol

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/jerry-jones-tony-romo-dallas-cowboys-denver-broncos-trade/1pq8n6o9v8ffs1iuw8ijts2q4q

@Les chatter about AP possibly landing in Oak,

Yeah man that got the excitement level up. We'd be a tough out with him if he stays healthy.

This is going to be interesting. Haven't heard about Kirk though. Been on the road so no NFL network
Been living on NFL network and Meso a year straight now :oops: lol They just mentioned Cousins talkin the Niners or Bears as possible spots:confused: Have fun with that shit kirk :p

edit-Desean Jackson looks like he will becin Tampa nxt season

Last edited:
If the broncos get Tony I think they become a close second to the pats. I'm the AFC you have the Pats and the rest of the league and we already seen what that D can do with a good game manager(QB) so I totally agree with you. But just think about the storyline if this happens broncos vs cowboys in SB 52. That would be one crazy ass storyline
Don't sleep on the Raiders in the AFC. If Carr didn't get hurt they for sure would have had a deep run in the playoffs. They just need to clean up a few things in that defense.

Been living on NFL network and Meso a year straight now :oops: lol They just mentioned Cousins talkin the Niners or Bears as possible spots:confused: Have fun with that shit kirk :p

edit-Desean Jackson looks like he will becin Tampa nxt season
Mike Silver said 49ers most likely spot for Kirk, but Id fucking love to have him on the Bears. Redskins are dumb as fuck for not signing him longterm.

Lol...the Texans just gave the Browns a 2nd rd pick to take Brock off their hands.
Romo or Cutler to the Texans for sure.