• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Offshore work and steroids

NorwegianViking

Hey there, Meso.

I've got a few questions about steroid use and working offshore. :)
I have been considering going on a cycle for quite some time now, but I haven't gotten around to doing due to how I work.

Here's the deal: I work on a offshore vessel for five weeks at a time and then there is a 5 week off. To get to the offshore vessel I have to cross some borders, so taking the steroids with me is out of the question.

So there's my problem. I can't inject anything while I'm offshore. I was thinking about using long time esters and then go to the vessel, and using short time ester immediately when I get home.

Here's how it would go:

Inject short time esters when I'm home, and then when I'm about to go to the ship I inject long time esters which would cover five weeks, and once I get home I'll immediately inject short ones again.

I'm not sure if this would work, I actualy doubt it. Can I please have some input? Also, experience from persons who work offshore would be great!

Nope it will not work. Order some dbol or drol and put it in a OTC medicine bottle save the seal on the bottle once the pills are in reattach the seal and with extreamly little glue reseal the bottle. Pills are your best bet cuz juice will not stay in your system that long.
Posted from my iPhone

I don't see that working either. One question is during those 5 weeks are you working out? While you are away I mean.

I would not risk sneaking the pills in as you always risk getting caught but that's up to u. You can run cycles when you are home. Let's say 5 weeks of a short acting like prop stacked with dbol, drol, anavar or any oral you can get.
Posted from my BlackBerry

Ah, that sucks.

Yes, I workout while I am at sea.

Would running five week cycles be any effective? Running on for five weeks, then off for five weeks, then on again?

I say yes but at 5 wks I would use only orals. Test prop takes like 1-2 wks to kick in and orals are dam near immediatly.
Posted from my iPhone

Yeah 5 weeks with prop will give results but idk if its the results you would want I see no problem with running prop with an oral for 5 weeks. You won't be shut down hard and will bounce back quick

I would not risk crossing international borders with oral anabolics by trying to smuggle them in re-sealed bottles or anything. Why take that kind of risk?

I don't know the specifics of structuring a short cycle, but I know people do shorter cycles and get good results.

Some of the vets here can tell me if I'm way off the mark, but what about a cycle with Dianabol and Trenbolone acetate? (Please keep in mind that I'm not giving this as a suggestion but asking it as a question.) This seems like it would make a good combo for a potent short cycle. D-bol is a fast-acting oral and tren ace is a fast-acting injectable. Tren ace is a potent Class I, and d-bol is a Class II. And while tren doesn't metabolize into anything we worry about, d-bol metabolizes into methylestradiol. So, correct me if I'm wrong here, but with the estrogenic conversion of d-bol, there would be no need to include testosterone.

Fulano your idea is on the mark but tren a takes about 10 days to hit so on a 5 wk cycle you'll get around 3.5 wks of possitive gains. On short "really short" cycles say 4-5 wks long you want to make the best of it asap. So dbol and drol act very fast and hell stacked together you'll see extream gains. I have tried running inject short cycles and found that oral short cycles are far more beneficial. If he had 6 on 6 off that would work great for injects. It's crazy how much 1 wk will make a differance. To the op I you can afford var at 50mg Ed that will also be a good idea. You have many options my way of looking at it is I want to maximize results in a short period of time with low cost.
Posted from my iPhone

Running drol and dbol for those 5 weeks you will see great results in terms of gains. Problem is bloating will be a bitch if that does not bother you then its your best shot. I think that running tren for 5 weeks is not that smart of an idea u won't see all the benefits and also with prop it would not be all that great in 5 weeks. So I would go with the orals u can stack drol and dbol together but protect your liver.

Fulano your idea is on the mark but tren a takes about 10 days to hit so on a 5 wk cycle you'll get around 3.5 wks of possitive gains. On short "really short" cycles say 4-5 wks long you want to make the best of it asap. So dbol and drol act very fast and hell stacked together you'll see extream gains. I have tried running inject short cycles and found that oral short cycles are far more beneficial. If he had 6 on 6 off that would work great for injects. It's crazy how much 1 wk will make a differance. To the op I you can afford var at 50mg Ed that will also be a good idea. You have many options my way of looking at it is I want to maximize results in a short period of time with low cost.

Thank you for clearing that up. So, would you stick to cycles of 6 weeks or more with tren ace?

Some do others don't I didn't bloat while on dbol if I did it was minimal it all depends on the body also I didn't notice hair loss or thining of hair

Yes anadrol, and tren a should be used in a 6-10 wk cycle I find no use for it after 10wks. Max results seen near 8 wks
Posted from my iPhone

Yes fulano. And what I know about tren which comes mostly from fina is that 8 weeks is where its at running it less time is a waste more tine is not needed.