Oil differences

Carrier oils only impact initial saturation levels. When levels equalize, they have zero impact.

My epiphany was due to my reading and conclusions. Which may change as i read/learn more. On paper it seems MCT may be better but as i wrote in practical terms my T levels, gains, blood work, health etc. has been the same on all oils. People can take that however they choose as i am not here to tell others what they should do.

Of course. Only mentioning the broad adoption as one "signal" of many factors to take into consideration to decide what's best for oneself. Clearly mass bad reactions to something in widespread use wouldn't be under the radar for long.

MCT oil or mig840 are easier to pin not as thick/viscous as GSO. But I heard in a Vigorous Steve vid that mct and mig840 can cause systemic inflammation so GSO may be healthier depending on the solvents used with it.
If you've been injecting with Mig840, how long would it take for side effects, such as mig840, to go away?
I've been feeling like shit and insane pip with a new brand of Test and I think it might be the carrier oil.
I'm going to run GSO for a while and see. But was just curious if you had an idea how long these side effects could last
(Some people list depression, fatigue, lethargy, brain fog also)

I've run GSO, VegOil, Cottonseed Oil and most recently a Castor Oil/MCT blend. I didn't notice much of a difference from any of the previous carriers but from my experience there's a huge difference with Castor Oil/MCT Oil. Its by far my favorite.

Made some Test Cyp and Deca both with no BB.

Theres no swelling, no redness and PIP so minor you have to focus on it to even notice its there.

I push through a 30g insulin pin EOD and rotate between left shoulder and right shoulder. Zero issues

I've run GSO, VegOil, Cottonseed Oil and most recently a Castor Oil/MCT blend. I didn't notice much of a difference from any of the previous carriers but from my experience there's a huge difference with Castor Oil/MCT Oil. Its by far my favorite.

Made some Test Cyp and Deca both with no BB.

Theres no swelling, no redness and PIP so minor you have to focus on it to even notice its there.

I push through a 30g insulin pin EOD and rotate between left shoulder and right shoulder. Zero issues

How is the ratio of mct and castor oil? whats been your experience with it so far? hows the pip viscocity, pinning speed and pip like compared to just mct or different ratios of mct and castor oil?

what is your intention behind mixing them? do you find mct too thin or is it from a halflife POV that you added the castor oil?

How is the ratio of mct and castor oil? whats been your experience with it so far? hows the pip viscocity, pinning speed and pip like compared to just mct or different ratios of mct and castor oil?

what is your intention behind mixing them? do you find mct too thin or is it from a halflife POV that you added the castor oil?
2/3 Castor Oil:1/3 MCT Oil. Its my favorite by far.
PIP is a phantom, way less than the most minor DOMS and completely over ruled by it. Viscosity isn't as bad as I thought it would be, I'm able to push it through a 30g insulin pin, it just takes a little longer.
I can't feel the needle going in and cant feel it when its in unless I get too close to a nerve

GSO/VEG OIL/MCT/CSO all caused inflammation and swelling that forced me to rotate at least 6 different sites (I prefer more frequent injections usually ED).

I heard they use castor oil in pharma products since the hormone doesn't break down as fast and its supposed to be a slow release carrier. Long ester combined with slow release carrier for less frequent injections. Also heard it had an analgesic effect so I figured I'd give it a go. The idea was to have smoother injection, less inflammation, less pain and less frequency of injection. it worked.

I've only run this ratio with this blend. I would have run straight Castor oil but I think that would have been way too thick so this is what I started with. Probably wont change it since I got exactly what I was looking for.

I will admit that I heat my vials in hot water and back fill my insulin pins before injecting but I'm never in a hurry to pin so this doesn't affect me.