Omega Laboratories?

Clembone

Was given a private source, was told they’ve been around for a long time. Anyone recognize them? Order just came in today.

Attachments

• IMG_8986.jpeg
    IMG_8986.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 57
Never heard of them but those brown vials may be hiding dirty gear from poor filtering. You would be best served to not inject until you can properly inspect it. Oh and a janoshik test would be nice too...

In the EU we have a "omega meds" ugl.
It's from bulgaria and like Driada ... beauty looking gear but the effect is sometimes good and sometimes bad.
But it's a different lab with the same name.

Not sure why it will comfort you to have a stranger vouch for them when your friend already has, and you already ordered/delivered?... but I have used this lab and the gear worked as expected. Sust, eq, tren ace, primo. No pip on the sust. Used the oral bpc as well, liked it.

They claim *private* but really they advertise on a smaller board and from what I can tell he is content keeping his prices higher for quality, and a smaller customer base.

The dark vials, ive only ever heard that brought up here on meso as a bad thing. Trust your source, or dont. Vials be damned.

I appreciate your reply, thank you man!
Not sure why it will comfort you to have a stranger vouch for them when your friend already has, and you already ordered/delivered?... but I have used this lab and the gear worked as expected. Sust, eq, tren ace, primo. No pip on the sust. Used the oral bpc as well, liked it.

They claim *private* but really they advertise on a smaller board and from what I can tell he is content keeping his prices higher for quality, and a smaller customer base.

The dark vials, ive only ever heard that brought up here on meso as a bad thing. Trust your source, or dont. Vials be damned

The brown vials are a benefit if you trust the source. Light can degrade oils and compounds.

You can likely still see if there’s any floaters in there. Send in for testing to Jano to confirm yourself about your private source.

Now.. why would you come to a public forum to ask about the legitimacy of a private source? How would you even obtain a private source without knowing the person or having connections? Why would you buy from the private source if you didn’t have confidence in the product.

The brown vials are a benefit if you trust the source. Light can degrade oils and compounds.

You can likely still see if there’s any floaters in there. Send in for testing to Jano to confirm yourself about your private source.

Now.. why would you come to a public forum to ask about the legitimacy of a private source? How would you even obtain a private source without knowing the person or having connections? Why would you buy from the private source if you didn’t have confidence in the product.
I know several sources who have gone private, but haven’t been in the game long enough to know who the big ones are. I know there are a lot of members on this forum who might know this source. I’m very very careful with who I buy from and I wanted to see if anyone on this board has gone through them before and could vouch!

I know several sources who have gone private, but haven’t been in the game long enough to know who the big ones are. I know there are a lot of members on this forum who might know this source. I’m very very careful with who I buy from and I wanted to see if anyone on this board has gone through them before and could vouch!
If you’re very very careful then why do you need a vouch?