One stop shopping?

The-dude-79

Does anyone know if ugls have everything needed for a cycle? If I was to place an order Test cyp, tamoxifen and hcg, would your average lab have all this?

Many UGL's carry their own line of ancillaries... PCT meds, AI's, HCG, etc. lots of labs will have these items on their list.

So yes, you could order everything you need from your sources list but the products they are selling are almost certainly untested, since most UGL's don't have the means to test product.

You should purchase your PCT meds and ancillaries elsewhere, ideally you should look for FDA approved meds if you want guaranteed quality.

There are pharma grade options available. This is the ideal option for PCT drugs, Ai's, and HCG.

Generic Indian meds are also readily available and there are several 'above-board' shops that sell these meds, but fda approved drugs are generally higher quality / more consistent than generic indian drugs.

I would check out pharmacist if i were you, you can find him in the underground.
Little pricey but all FDA approved and we are talkin about recovery so i wouldnt skimp.
Good luck!!!!

Thanks for the input guys. I read the pct thread at the beginning of this forum, and realized I don't know shit, ha! I'm glad this place exists, or id be walking around blindfolded
:D

Single order = less risk of getting caught, all other things equal. The only reason, as long as the ugl is good, would be order the illegals from the ugl, the legals/"research chemicals" from somebody else.

I would check out pharmacist if i were you, you can find him in the underground.
Little pricey but all FDA approved and we are talkin about recovery so i wouldnt skimp.
Good luck!!!!
I cant seem tonfind pharmacist anywhere keep hearing good thins about him but cant find him can u tell me how do get in contact with him

I cant seem tonfind pharmacist anywhere keep hearing good thins about him but cant find him can u tell me how do get in contact with him
I just went to the undergroung and found it in about 2seconds !!!!

Back