Opinions, High dose test or mix of compounds?

What do you think can give more results?
3grams of test c with 500mg of tren e
Or 1 gram of test, 1 of deca and 1 of eq and 500mg of tren? In the second case the anabolic ratio is a little bit higher i know

But in general...High dose test or mixing of compounds?

Or 1 gram of test, 1 of deca and 1 of eq and 500mg of tren? In the second case the anabolic ratio is a little bit higher i know

you can't even choose the correct section where to post a thread. you are cheap not only in your wallet buy in your brain too.

Days ago was the bully victim @Roidzilla , today @strangegenericguy ... u all are only a bunch of weak keyboard tough guys! :rolleyes:
... and now i'm your bully victim, right? :D
Can you tell me what they have in common?

I’ll answer that for you. They both asked absolutely retarded questions. You think this dude needs 3-4g of AAS? First of all, he can’t afford it. Second of all, no, no one here does.

If you ask that, you're not even ready to be on TRT.

Yes, it's a huge house number of AAS but i don't know him.
Maybe he is an 280 pounds muscle monster ... i don't know it.
If he was a 280lb mass monster, he wouldn’t be asking these questions. Also, if he wants help with these things, just so I know I’m not fucking up a 165lb twig, ask him to post a pic so we can truly help.

Back