Opinions, High dose test or mix of compounds?

Take what is cheaper
I would go with test and tren because I don't get along with deca. Otherwise do whatever you want with your life.
You don't have to give explication to no one why you take so much or so little. We are adults and we make our choices even if we know it's not always the best

Take what is cheaper
I would go with test and tren because I don't get along with deca. Otherwise do whatever you want with your life.
You don't have to give explication to no one why you take so much or so little. We are adults and we make our choices even if we know it's not always the best
Appreciated Brother

But i'm old enough 2 know, that guys like this who play tough guy online, are in real life only scared beta males. :D
You're minimizing huge anabolic doses because you think he MIGHT be huge monster.... hes not.

Think about what you're promoting in disregarding members who actually care about screwing up other members. Please do better.

Attitudes may be wrong, the message is right.

You're minimizing huge anabolic doses because you think he MIGHT be huge monster.... hes not.

Think about what you're promoting in disregarding members who actually care about screwing up other members. Please do better.

Attitude may be wrong, the message is right.
You don't know me, you don't know my genetic response to the doses

Trolls. It's hilarious to see these adolescents looking older than me these days. Ruin your body if you want for aesthetics. It only lasts so long when you're abusing it. Forethought is lacking in today's society.

Trolls. It's hilarious to see these adolescents looking older than me these days. Ruin your body if you want for aesthetics. It only lasts so long when you're abusing it. Forethought is lacking in today's society.
I do my best to stay healthy, but probably a lot of us run High doses to look good and big

Back