Opti 120's

It’s the new method. So far this is the highest one I’ve seen. Seems 96%-97% will be the new benchmark

Thanks! Purity seems a bit low? Maybe got hit in storage/transport? @janoshik

Have you already starting to use those? Any feedback?
Storage and transport over short periods of time (less than months...) shouldn't affect it significantly.

i think @janoshik said he has a new method of testing hgh? maybe he can clarify.
Everything [HGH] tested after 1.1.2021 is tested by the new method.

It’s the new method. So far this is the highest one I’ve seen. Seems 96%-97% will be the new benchmark
Yeah, this is among the best tested so far.

So does pharm hgh purity test come back at 100% :confused:??

You can look at the old testing on these as well jano can confirm but i think the opti grey 120s were like 98.X to 99% on the less sensitive test.

So his new assay or test is much, much more accurate so you will see all the big players drop in purity most likely in the 2021 testing.

@janoshik is this new testing the reason why Meditropes haven't released a result in months?

So the new testing has uncovered it's actually worse than previously thought?

@janoshik is this new testing the reason why Meditropes haven't released a result in months?

Glad someone said it. There are quite a few sources who burn through batches quickly but yet we haven’t seen results in months. Seems a lot of sources are not sharing their results. I almost mentioned this on another board in a source’s thread but didn’t feel like getting kicked by a mod. To my knowledge there have only been 3 results shared in the year 2021.

Glad someone said it. There are quite a few sources who burn through batches quickly but yet we haven’t seen results in months. Seems a lot of sources are not sharing their results. I almost mentioned this on another board in a source’s thread but didn’t feel like getting kicked by a mod. To my knowledge there have only been 3 results shared in the year 2021.
I thought medi/mauves released results for every batch? If they are behind by 2-3+ batches thats a bit sus.

Out of respect for client or potential client confidentiality I obviously cannot disclose any info to that, kinda loaded, question :)

So janoshik, if you were to buy yourself some growth hormone, which brand would you buy? ::)
For one - I don't want to see like I'm recommending anybody, so I'll leave that question unanswered.

I am in position where any show of favouritism, however small, is morally wrong - I feel I should strive towards being as neutral as it gets.

For two - I don't think I'll be using GH (or anything at all) in foreseeable future. I have a legal business and I am a thorn in side of many people, be it shitty manufacturers or government officials and I can't be giving them any, not even the slightest reason to give me trouble... I'm quite content where I'm in life right now and I'd like to preserve this business to help people. I can live without abs for that :)

For one - I don't want to see like I'm recommending anybody, so I'll leave that question unanswered.

I am in position where any show of favouritism, however small, is morally wrong - I feel I should strive towards being as neutral as it gets.

For two - I don't think I'll be using GH (or anything at all) in foreseeable future. I have a legal business and I am a thorn in side of many people, be it shitty manufacturers or government officials and I can't be giving them any, not even the slightest reason to give me trouble... I'm quite content where I'm in life right now and I'd like to preserve this business to help people. I can live without abs for that :)

Lol

Seems though you have now told us all your previous tests have been inaccurate and wrong, will you be giving your previous clients credit towards an actual correct test?

Seems though you have now told us all your previous tests have been inaccurate and wrong, will you be giving your previous clients credit towards an actual correct test?
I suggest you go read the thread I made on the new GH method.

It seemed to have been elaborated upon well enough for even the most simple to understand, so giving it a few tries might work.

Sponsors

Latest posts