Opti 120's

I suggest you go read the thread I made on the new GH method.

It seemed to have been elaborated upon well enough for even the most simple to understand, so giving it a few tries might work.
Burst out laughing at this. A lot of experts chiming in with zero research this past week. Has zero idea what the old test or the new one is and makes this comment. Do not pass go head straight to idiot jail @VaDImadi

Burst out laughing at this. A lot of experts chiming in with zero research this past week. Has zero idea what the old test or the new one is and makes this comment. Do not pass go head straight to idiot jail @VaDImadi

Thanks for recognising me as an expert

My comment was ofc not serious and was intended to get a rise out of Jano. Cute of you to pop up to protect him though.

Idiot

My comment was ofc not serious and was intended to get a rise out of Jano. Cute of you to pop up to protect him though.

Idiot

I don't post much, but have to agree that was uncalled for. Those are valid questions.First thought I had when seeing muscletrains post was 'what a moron'.

You want a rise out of me, I suggest you start posting rear glute spreads real fast.
It will also significantly improve the value of your average input.

WOW there are actually cunts out there that think HGH at basically 97% is low purity? LMAO funny how all the cunts a few years ago said all hgh was fake or underdosed. Great world of morons we live in. I got to go train!

WOW there are actually cunts out there that think HGH at basically 97% is low purity? LMAO funny how all the cunts a few years ago said all hgh was fake or underdosed. Great world of morons we live in. I got to go train!
I think people were more wondering about the discrepancy between the old testing methodology having a higher percent purity. So optis prior test coming back at 99 percent, then this one from the same batch being lower

I had serum and lab test done on this 120 greytops. Middle aged man. Currently on gear 600mg test. 400deca and 2.5iu Optitropin (before bedtime). I started HGH 14days ago. Administered 5iu SC 3hours 30minutes before test. Fasted.

HGH Serum: 8.57ug/L Reference range: <3 ug/L
IGF-1: 51.6 nmol/L Reference range: 5-32 nmol/L

IGF-1 test has a little different unit of measure here where i live and IGF-1 result should correspond something like 400 (ng/ml which is usually seen here in the forum.)

I had serum and lab test done on this 120 greytops. Middle aged man. Currently on gear 600mg test. 400deca and 2.5iu Optitropin (before bedtime). I started HGH 14days ago. Administered 5iu SC 3hours 30minutes before test. Fasted.

IGF-1 test has a little different unit of measure here where i live and IGF-1 result should correspond something like 400 (ng/ml which is usually seen here in the forum.)
Post up the actual paper or screenshot please.

Thanks for sharing your results with us.

393.89, so pretty good guess on the conversion!

That seems really, really high for 2.5 iu a day.

Protocol for the serum is 10iu in shoulder 3-4 hours prior to test for future reference

Thanks for sharing your results with us.

393.89, so pretty good guess on the conversion!

That seems really, really high for 2.5 iu a day.

Shit and that's just off 5iu before testing. I'm guessing IGF-1 would be in the 600 range if he'd done 10iu before test. How this stuff has no real sides i dunno :oops: