Opti IGF-1

B Ware

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
My igf-1 reading from Opti's current batch. I'm currently taking 4ish iu. I reconstitute the 12iu vial with 10iu to sum it up. I am very pleased with the results :)

10:7 IGF-1.png

My igf-1 reading from Opti's current batch. I'm currently taking 4ish iu. I reconstitute the 12iu vial with 10iu to sum it up. I am very pleased with the results :)

View attachment 154657
You should be pleased with the results, but, just to clarify, you said "I reconstitute the 12iu vial with 10iu . . ." Did you mean with 1ml? So you count the 12iu as 10iu, and therefore your 4iu daily was 40 mark on the insulin syringe?

So a vial was 3 days (4iu a day, 12 iu vial) or 2.5 days (4/10 of a vial each day, so the third day was half from one vial and half from another)?

It's not a huge difference either way, but one is 4.8 iu, and the other is 4iu.

You should be pleased with the results, but, just to clarify, you said "I reconstitute the 12iu vial with 10iu . . ." Did you mean with 1ml? So you count the 12iu as 10iu, and therefore your 4iu daily was 40 mark on the insulin syringe?

So a vial was 3 days (4iu a day, 12 iu vial) or 2.5 days (4/10 of a vial each day, so the third day was half from one vial and half from another)?

It's not a huge difference either way, but one is 4.8 iu, and the other is 4iu.

Damn it your making my head hurt. Lol. Each vial last 2.5 days. 1ml in each vial instead of 1.2ml as most would do. So 4.8. Took a page out of Mighty Mouse’s book.

My fault for wording it wrong.

Got it, thanks.

Still excellent results that ought to put folks at ease with the results from the new testing method.

Got it, thanks.

Still excellent results that ought to put folks at ease with the results from the new testing method.

Thanks! Yeah I’m very pleased. Especially since my current routine is one nightly injection which from MM’s and my previous results showed to yield lower results than if we would have split the doses up.

I just messaged the mightmouse the other day, I was running Optis at 4iu Ed am dose and pulled a 192. Wasn’t too happy. I got a few more kits and will try again.

I just messaged the mightmouse the other day, I was running Optis at 4iu Ed am dose and pulled a 192. Wasn’t too happy. I got a few more kits and will try again.

Base labs, where have you scored on similar doses?

When it comes to labs some score generally the same and tell the world whatever they score is the standard. The more and more test reports we see we are learning that is not the case.

My base labs were 204 naturally. On a single dose of 4iu it put my score in the 340s. That same dose split into two injections a few weeks later put my score at 404. Now with this score I just learned that a single dose of 4.8ius taken in a single dose put me at 443.

Point being, I know where I should score as I pull labs to educate me on how I respond and I’m not a sheep who justs accept what others tell me is acceptable.

This isn’t an attack or meant towards you directly but more for everyone as everyone is under the impression that if they don’t score in the general range of 1iu= 100igf then it’s the product. Not saying it’s not but there are a lot of other factors at play

When it comes to labs some score generally the same and tell the world whatever they score is the standard. The more and more test reports we see we are learning that is not the case.

My base labs were 204 naturally. On a single dose of 4iu it put my score in the 340s. That same dose split into two injections a few weeks later put my score at 404. Now with this score I just learned that a single dose of 4.8ius taken in a single dose put me at 443.

Point being, I know where I should score as I pull labs to educate me on how I respond and I’m not a sheep who justs accept what others tell me is acceptable.

This isn’t an attack or meant towards you directly but more for everyone as everyone is under the impression that if they don’t score in the general range of 1iu= 100igf then it’s the product. Not saying it’s not but there are a lot of other factors at play
No thank you very much for correcting me, I’ve never pulled bloods on gh before, my coach wanted me to get a full panel and igf aswell, I’ve never done a baseline so I’m in the wrong, I also reconstituted optis with 12iu of water so it was more like 3.5 iu.
I will re test pre and mid blast.

Damn it your making my head hurt. Lol. Each vial last 2.5 days. 1ml in each vial instead of 1.2ml as most would do. So 4.8. Took a page out of Mighty Mouse’s book.

My fault for wording it wrong.
I just put 0.6ml of bac water in and draw 0.2ml for 4ius. It still reconstitutes very well even either that little of water

I just put 0.6ml of bac water in and draw 0.2ml for 4ius. It still reconstitutes very well even either that little of water

That’s crazy talk. Nah, there are dozens of ways you could do it. To each their own. Right after this report came back I dropped down to 2.4iu. (Reconstituted with 1ml and am taking .2) That’s the lowest I’ve gone to date and I’m not sure I’m even comfortable running it this low but going to ride it out and see if there’s more to this well being dose and see where my labs are.

That’s crazy talk. Nah, there are dozens of ways you could do it. To each their own. Right after this report came back I dropped down to 2.4iu. (Reconstituted with 1ml and am taking .2) That’s the lowest I’ve gone to date and I’m not sure I’m even comfortable running it this low but going to ride it out and see if there’s more to this well being dose and see where my labs are.
Please post up your results.

I found the three results you posted above very interesting and puzzling (why it jumped up so much going back to 1 dose daily and only a 0.8 iu increase).

Please post up your results.

I found the three results you posted above very interesting and puzzling (why it jumped up so much going back to 1 dose daily and only a 0.8 iu increase).

Not sure I get why it’s puzzling. Not much difference here from previous labs. Bit more of a jump from single to split but nothing crazy and honestly just guessing where I’d end up splitting this dose.

On 4iu single dose = 340s
4iu split = 404

Single dose 4.8 = 443
Split dose 4.8 = most likely 480 ?

B doesn't alot of this and people's blood work shouldn't be taken super seriously. As I know someone with a low igf-1 isn't gunna score a huge number, another thing is what compounds a person is using and also how healthy someones liver is? Shouldn't all these things be taken into an account. Like I seen someone using a geno pen and pulled a high 200 and his baseline was like in the low 100s and he thought Pfizer pen was garbage and he was using 3ius and said it was bunk garbage clearly it wasn't bunk and neither garbage in my thought he believed he should with pharma grade be getting 400-500 igf-1 .... Very few pull numbers that high depends on the person and how healthy they are expecially there liver I believe.... I think to much is stressed on igf-1 numbers with gh.... I think if ur getting slot of the benefits gh offers like recovery, skin, a fuller round look to ur muscle from a more intercullar water and ur getting all the benefits that gh offers that's what's important along with some fat burning.... Sure pull bloods it's important but I feel like if guys don't get the number they like they right away think the stuff is garbage. When it's be better to spend alil more and have the actual gh tested by jano..... And I'm not saying bloods aren't important they are but I don't think they should be the end all be all and the determining factor on a product..... Unless u have a ton of blood works that are taken constantly the exact same time and way.... And even then u should consider outside factors like compounds and overall health

B doesn't alot of this and people's blood work shouldn't be taken super seriously. As I know someone with a low igf-1 isn't gunna score a huge number, another thing is what compounds a person is using and also how healthy someones liver is? Shouldn't all these things be taken into an account. Like I seen someone using a geno pen and pulled a high 200 and his baseline was like in the low 100s and he thought Pfizer pen was garbage and he was using 3ius and said it was bunk garbage clearly it wasn't bunk and neither garbage in my thought he believed he should with pharma grade be getting 400-500 igf-1 .... Very few pull numbers that high depends on the person and how healthy they are expecially there liver I believe.... I think to much is stressed on igf-1 numbers with gh.... I think if ur getting slot of the benefits gh offers like recovery, skin, a fuller round look to ur muscle from a more intercullar water and ur getting all the benefits that gh offers that's what's important along with some fat burning.... Sure pull bloods it's important but I feel like if guys don't get the number they like they right away think the stuff is garbage. When it's be better to spend alil more and have the actual gh tested by jano..... And I'm not saying bloods aren't important they are but I don't think they should be the end all be all and the determining factor on a product..... Unless u have a ton of blood works that are taken constantly the exact same time and way.... And even then u should consider outside factors like compounds and overall health
Well said, wasn’t happy with my numbers but have been happy with the results as of lately so fuck it

The reason why so much emphasis is on igf-1 is because that’s where the magic

Now igf-1 is synthesized in your liver where the most of your t4 to t3 conversion is happening. (I haven’t read this but I think that’s the reason your t4 to t3 conversion rate in your liver is multiplied a lot)

T4 is made in the thyroid therefore while running growth and a higher igf number and faster conversion of t4 to t3 your t4 numbers will be low…. You don’t want this. (That’s an issue 80% or more people don’t address while running growth).

t4 usually modulates igf-1 but with the accelerated conversion rate it won’t keep up. This is why …. If you do not run t4 while on growth you are losing some gainz…. Why? Because the end hormone T3!!! T3 controls damn near everything in the human body.

why don’t I do serum test? Because growth hormone in the body can be faked using different peptides that don’t convert growth to igf1 and give a false blood result.

I have scored a 54 on a serum and then 190 running 5iu on pharmacom growth. 5iu I score over 500’s most of the time or close to it no matter the vendor.

nobody that hasn’t seen your bloodwork can tell you how much t4 to consume while running growth. That takes multiple blood works to dial in. But when you get all your meds dialed in…. It’s a game changer.

so when doing bloodwork on igf I am 9 times out of 10 only running test minus the last time I had ran some sdrol and got the covid vaccine. I have never touched tren while running growth. No need to if your diet and training are on point. I haven’t ran deca in prob 8 years or so. Just test growth…. And now recently 25mg trest eod!! God that was a changer.

anyways
Bloodwork On growth
Get baseline because if your baseline is 200’s you want to do more than 2-3 iu to replace that because once you start injecting soon your natural production will stop.

Igf-1 of course you want high
T4 - you want to keep that in the normal range. Remember it will be low because the conversion of t4 to t3 is accelerated in the liver
T3- you want higher than normal means conversion rate is going good

also if anyone ever told you to take t3 while on growth slap the shit out of em for me.
Edit- unless you got an underlying issue with your t3 then don’t slap em tell em thank you

The reason why so much emphasis is on igf-1 is because that’s where the magic

Now igf-1 is synthesized in your liver where the most of your t4 to t3 conversion is happening. (I haven’t read this but I think that’s the reason your t4 to t3 conversion rate in your liver is multiplied a lot)

T4 is made in the thyroid therefore while running growth and a higher igf number and faster conversion of t4 to t3 your t4 numbers will be low…. You don’t want this. (That’s an issue 80% or more people don’t address while running growth).

t4 usually modulates igf-1 but with the accelerated conversion rate it won’t keep up. This is why …. If you do not run t4 while on growth you are losing some gainz…. Why? Because the end hormone T3!!! T3 controls damn near everything in the human body.

why don’t I do serum test? Because growth hormone in the body can be faked using different peptides that don’t convert growth to igf1 and give a false blood result.

I have scored a 54 on a serum and then 190 running 5iu on pharmacom growth. 5iu I score over 500’s most of the time or close to it no matter the vendor.

nobody that hasn’t seen your bloodwork can tell you how much t4 to consume while running growth. That takes multiple blood works to dial in. But when you get all your meds dialed in…. It’s a game changer.

so when doing bloodwork on igf I am 9 times out of 10 only running test minus the last time I had ran some sdrol and got the covid vaccine. I have never touched tren while running growth. No need to if your diet and training are on point. I haven’t ran deca in prob 8 years or so. Just test growth…. And now recently 25mg trest eod!! God that was a changer.

anyways
Bloodwork On growth
Get baseline because if your baseline is 200’s you want to do more than 2-3 iu to replace that because once you start injecting soon your natural production will stop.

Igf-1 of course you want high
T4 - you want to keep that in the normal range. Remember it will be low because the conversion of t4 to t3 is accelerated in the liver
T3- you want higher than normal means conversion rate is going good

also if anyone ever told you to take t3 while on growth slap the shit out of em for me.
Edit- unless you got an underlying issue with your t3 then don’t slap em tell em thank you
Is there an optimal time to take T4?