Opti - TestCyp, Deca, Primo & Anavar50 HPLC Performed by Jano

Have you ever considered doing a group batch of testing so the whole cost isn’t on you? Lmk cuz I’d be interested in contributing!

Have you ever considered a group testing,
where you don’t have to cover the cost of everything? I’d be interested in contributing

It’s been discussed a few times over the years. There are a few groups who exist now who do it. These groups like to stay private and not share their reports with the public, which I’m against. Honestly, if I purchase something that myself or a client will be administering I’m testing it and don’t mind sharing as it promotes harm reduction.

I was asked to start up a testing group a few years back but don’t have the time or desire really. I’ve seen groups come and go and they fall apart quickly. A select few would contribute and the whole community would benefit from it but those select few will lose interest when there are no new contributors.

Thanks for the thought but the best thing members can do is to do what I do… test your products for your own well being and share those reports to support harm reduction.

Thank you for the update and reply! That makes sense, it’s honestly how things usually go few want to contribute but many want to benefit.

I have experience testing peptides with Jano, MzBiolabs and Analiza with Jano honestly being the best. With peptides you have to send in a whole vial which ups the cost significantly.

From what I read on Jano site they only require you to send in a small amount of oil and give links to proper vials to send in for testing.
Would you recommend sending things in in a sample vial or sending in a whole vial? I ask just cuz that’s what I’m used to with peptides.

Also, do you know if they’ll test for purity? With Peptides they test for content, molecule and purity but I don’t see that with oils?

Thank you for the advice and your contributions

Would you recommend sending things in in a sample vial or sending in a whole vial?

A small sample vial. I send in 1ml each time.

Also, do you know if they’ll test for purity?

Honestly not certain on purity for finished oil products. Jano does for raws and then sources use that info to adjust their brew recipe to compensate for raws that show under 100% purity. Honestly not sure if I’ve ever seen a report show 100% purity.

Some sources will share their report they did on their raws and then share the finished oil report as well. The source I tested above actually does a lot of testing and did.