Orals ruined appetite

supershredder

Ran superdrol 30mg for 4 weeks got decent gains but can no longer eat enough.

Has anyone successfully remedied this?

Mk677 does give me a little hunger to force down meals, just ordered EQ will update with results

Everyone who wanted to gain did this unfortunately lol. Those were nasty burps.

Mk677 does give me a little hunger to force down meals, just ordered EQ will update with results

Either you stop the orals or do what it takes to get big, don’t be a baby and eat. If fatties can do it to be obese then you can do it for the gains brother.

If you’re a hard gainer, you can get away with high calorie/sugary foods and if you’re carb sensitive like most of us who gain weight easily then a little more protein whey is enough.

MK677 and GHRP-6 are my go to stack for appetite stim. What dose of MK are you taking as this should do the trick?

Though If you really need to pull out the appetite airstrike you can’t beat MGA (megestrol acetate). It can be a little difficult to track down but that shit is no joke. We are talking destroy an entire Chinese buffet levels of shoving food down the ole gullet.

MGA is the stuff of nightmares for the GLP crowd.

MK677 and GHRP-6 are my go to stack for appetite stim. What dose of MK are you taking as this should do the trick?

Though If you really need to pull out the appetite airstrike you can’t beat MGA (megestrol acetate). It can be a little difficult to track down but that shit is no joke. We are talking destroy an entire Chinese buffet levels of shoving food down the ole gullet.

I heard about that stuff years ago, forgot what it was called. Might be useful as a vacation GLP "antidote" instead of coming off weeks in advance so food and booze can be enjoyable again temporarily.

So tired of these people who have all the fuckin wil to pin Chinese veggie oil left over from the chicken fried rice but are too bitch to get a bit of food down.

Cut ur nuts off already
Superdrol or not, there does come a point where you physically just can’t eat anymore. Where every additional bite feels like it takes forever and you feel like total shit in the process of forcing it down. On my last bulk I would get to the point my jaw actually hurt and was sore from chewing so much animal protein.

Pushing 4500 calories per day might be easy if you eat like shit, but if you have a planned diet and Marcos to worry about it’s not nearly so simple. I suspect just about anyone who has been on a heavy bulk and pushed high calories knows where I am coming from. This is where appetite stims come in so clutch.

Back