Order size/Risk

Lpd22

I have a friend that wants to order from an international source. He’s in the US. This would strictly be for personal use, but would be ordering Raws due to the cost savings. Raws and oil I should say. So the source only sells the oil 10 vials at a time. This is nice given the fact he will be set for years to come. Here’s the question…is this way sketchier given it’ll be about 20 vials and 20g of oral Raws? Let’s say the package does get seized, are they more likely to try and build a case before going for an arrest? Years ago my friend ordered for personal use, but it was strictly Raws or just 2-4 vials at a time. Strictly personal use in the past and personal use now. In his mind the less orders the better, but he’s also concerned this would be considered a large order to LE

I thought with international you’re more likely to just get a letter. Is that no longer the case?

For a small order you will most likely just receive a customs note. If you have a good source who cares about reputation, he will reship.

Domestic is safer, but it's more expensive.

I have a friend that wants to order from an international source. He’s in the US. This would strictly be for personal use, but would be ordering Raws due to the cost savings. Raws and oil I should say. So the source only sells the oil 10 vials at a time. This is nice given the fact he will be set for years to come. Here’s the question…is this way sketchier given it’ll be about 20 vials and 20g of oral Raws? Let’s say the package does get seized, are they more likely to try and build a case before going for an arrest? Years ago my friend ordered for personal use, but it was strictly Raws or just 2-4 vials at a time. Strictly personal use in the past and personal use now. In his mind the less orders the better, but he’s also concerned this would be considered a large order to LE
I know people order raws int all the time but its something I would never do.
I don't think it happens often but I've seen the stories where people get way more than a letter for receiving raws especially from China even if for personal use.
Yeah, if no record, nothing major but you will still likely get a misdemeanor on your record if they decide to waste their time on you.

I don't think it happens often but I've seen the stories where people get way more than a letter for receiving raws especially from China even if for personal use.
Yeah, if no record, nothing major but you will still likely get a misdemeanor on your record if they decide to waste their time on you.
What is the reason for Raws being scrutinized so much harsher? Especially if it was just can oral anyways

Did they happen to order a decent quantity of Raws. I really do wonder how they decide who to fuck over. Like is it completely random or do they do some background digging on the person before kicking their door in.

Did they happen to order a decent quantity of Raws. I really do wonder how they decide who to fuck over. Like is it completely random or do they do some background digging on the person before kicking their door in.
I always thought it had more to do with it being in a powder form. I could be wrong but I believe int packs, especially those coming from China may be more scrutinized if they contain powder vs oils.
If any personal use bust is in the press they almost always exaggerate the value to make it seem worse than it is.

I always thought it had more to do with it being in a powder form. I could be wrong but I believe int packs, especially those coming from China may be more scrutinized if they contain powder vs oils.
If any personal use bust is in the press they almost always exaggerate the value to make it seem worse than it is.
That’s a dang shame if you’re just trying to get some legal dhea powder on the cheap‍♂

if you can't afford the price of finished domestic products you probably can't afford a good lawyer either so why tempt fate.