Package stuck at customs for almost a week + retention , what should I do ?

Do not go there!!! You say you habe the wrong number and wrong person.. that package is dead/done!! Move on.
Do not go there!!! You say you habe the wrong number and wrong person.. that package is dead/done!! Move on.

I was pretty scared the first time I went to USPS to retrieve a pack like this. Was sweating bullets when the kid went to find the package.

It was fine and I've done it since... but totally respect your decision to take the "L" here. I have no idea the risks in your context or what is going on.

I was pretty scared the first time I went to USPS to retrieve a pack like this. Was sweating bullets when the kid went to find the package.

It was fine and I've done it since... but totally respect your decision to take the "L" here. I have no idea the risks in your context or what is going on.
I’ve been waiting as it’s been in customs more than a month and they called me saying something about inspection

And they wrote me that message

I ordered Hgh , test , asin

I talked to other roid users they all recommended me to not go

Very strangely , the status on 17TRACK hasn’t changed

So I’m really thinking

Waiting for a response from QSC

Weird country - your local post office/customs communicates over text messages?

Far as they need to know - you didn't order shit. You don't know what that package is, all you know is you didn't order anything. Consider it already seized. Absolutely don't go there in person.

Far as they need to know - you didn't order shit. You don't know what that package is, all you know is you didn't order anything. Consider it already seized. Absolutely don't go there in person.
How do I get a refund / reship from QSC

That's what I was thinking.. shit is strange compared to how they do things here in the US.. I

That's what I was thinking.. shit is strange compared to how they do things here in the US.. I
Think of it more like a controlled delivery... but with less steps! They don't deliver it, they just get you to come down, present to the customs officer and claim you shit directly and then they arrest you!

How do I get a refund / reship from QSC
You don't get a refund, that's never on the table. Reshipping is only if your eligible for it. I have to pay 20% extra at time or order to get reship insurance due to my countries customs being... good at their jobs.

What QSC will take as evidence is "undelivered" on 17track.

So, if I was in your shoes, in a foreign country where I don't know the laws well... Id reply to the text message, sorry, not expecting any packages (if it was sent in your name), if you were smart and sent it in a fake name, you don't know shit about shit so they need to contact someone else.

Customs will likely seize the pack then, they will update 17Track with "Undelivered" and then you can contact QSC about reshipping IF you are eligible for it.

Just be aware that QSC will often wait 30 days past the 17Track "undelivered" to make sure it really is not being held up.

Customs seizure notices also don't automatically count as evidence... Thank a few POS who scanned them and doctored them in photoshop trying to scam reships. I had a seizure some time ago from a QSC order, got the notice and sent it off, then got this explained to me. Wait it out, its just some extra time and then they reship.

And you might want to change up addresses OP, in case customs flags your current one.

And this is why I never go international. I guess some countries though don’t have a domestic source so I assume intl is the only option.