Panda smh

AbstractMind

Can somebody please tell me wtf is going on with Panda. Sitting at almost 3 weeks on an international and like 2 for domestic. International hasn’t even shipped and domestic haven’t been scanned in. Anyone else dealing with this crap

Maybe you should have checked their thread before ordering? It’s been over a year of them getting banned and a shit storm of selective scamming. Not to mention all the recreational research chems they were selling.

Maybe you should have checked their thread before ordering? It’s been over a year of them getting banned and a shit storm of selective scamming. Not to mention all the recreational research chems they were selling.
I’ve never once had an issue with them before this and everything always tested out fine. 30+ orders. So I must have gotten lucky ?

I’ve never once had an issue with them before this and everything always tested out fine. 30+ orders. So I must have gotten lucky ?
Just because you haven’t had an issue before doesn’t mean things have changed. You should have checked the thread. I keep up with all the vendors I use regularly, my suggestion to you would be to start doing that as well.

Just because you haven’t had an issue before doesn’t mean things have changed. You should have checked the thread. I keep up with all the vendors I use regularly, my suggestion to you would be to start doing that as well.
Yea. I wonder what changed honestly. I ended up reading through the thread but the last few pages were just people asking normal questions, didn’t know how far back to dig

anyone still ordering from panda and do/dash in 2024 deserves whatever happens to them at this point

Yea. I wonder what changed honestly. I ended up reading through the thread but the last few pages were just people asking normal questions, didn’t know how far back to dig
His wife is having to learn the business. They had a warehouse manager stealing. Fired him to teach him a lesson and then brought him back because he felt badly for him not being able to support his family?

Anyone who knows anything about Panda knows he doesn't feel badly for anyone but himself. Panda didn't want to put in any more time than he already was and training a new manager wasn't anything he was interested in.

The website brings in enough business to keep things afloat. That and the enormous # of resellers of his raws means its business as usual. There's a huge # of ugl's that brew with Panda raws that have no idea that's where they originate from.

Panda supposedely has paid for a new identity that would allow him to travel safely without being concerned that he'll get jerked off the plane once it lands in the States. He's too afraid to try out the documents. Will be tough getting a refund while serving a decade plus in a federal prison.

Panda was banned most places because of the recs he was selling. He always had sold them he just stopped caring about hiding them.Of course he didn't NEED to sell the stuff that got him black balled. He's a petulant man-child. Doesn't like to be told what he can and cannot do.

Finally, like a lot of folks, substance abuse issues won't go away. In and out of treatment facilities. IV drug use with enough $$ to keep on keeping on. He got carried away with Mexican Pharm Grade version of Oxycontin. They are the old OC time release. Wipe and crush. He didn't need to but he wanted to do his share for free so he had 500 boxes of 20mg XR Oxycodone brought across into El Paso, TX where they ship from. He liked the price point of the 20's. Thought they'd sell better than the 40's, 80's. They even make the Granddaddy 160mg killer.

His wife is having to learn the business. They had a warehouse manager stealing. Fired him to teach him a lesson and then brought him back because he felt badly for him not being able to support his family?

Anyone who knows anything about Panda knows he doesn't feel badly for anyone but himself. Panda didn't want to put in any more time than he already was and training a new manager wasn't anything he was interested in.

The website brings in enough business to keep things afloat. That and the enormous # of resellers of his raws means its business as usual. There's a huge # of ugl's that brew with Panda raws that have no idea that's where they originate from.

Panda supposedely has paid for a new identity that would allow him to travel safely without being concerned that he'll get jerked off the plane once it lands in the States. He's too afraid to try out the documents. Will be tough getting a refund while serving a decade plus in a federal prison.

Panda was banned most places because of the recs he was selling. He always had sold them he just stopped caring about hiding them.Of course he didn't NEED to sell the stuff that got him black balled. He's a petulant man-child. Doesn't like to be told what he can and cannot do.

Finally, like a lot of folks, substance abuse issues won't go away. In and out of treatment facilities. IV drug use with enough $$ to keep on keeping on. He got carried away with Mexican Pharm Grade version of Oxycontin. They are the old OC time release. Wipe and crush. He didn't need to but he wanted to do his share for free so he had 500 boxes of 20mg XR Oxycodone brought across into El Paso, TX where they ship from. He liked the price point of the 20's. Thought they'd sell better than the 40's, 80's. They even make the Granddaddy 160mg killer.
Wow! Were you a friend of his at one point?

We've never been friends. We've been friendlier than we are now and at different times over the years. I've known him since the early days.

When he fled the Sunshine State after being released from federal prison he decided to blow off US Probation and set in motion his plan to become THE Man where raw steroid powders are concerned. His goal was to have every UGL brewing in the USA to be brewing with Purple Panda Raw Powders.

He recruited as many guys as he could to become resellers. The prices, at times, were beyond low. He could focus on profit after he had his army in place.

It took some doing to get Panda to improve his customer service. A # of years ago in a Panda thread there were some complaints about different things as well as a member I knew who had been waiting a ridiculous amount of time for an order without any response from the many emails and pm's. I discovered what made Panda tick back then. Ego.

I let into Panda in that thread. I called him a few choice names and got the members in the thread a little pumped up. Sure enough, about 24 hrs after the shit talking I did Pand made an appearance. We got a few things worked out and we got Panda to commit to stopping by at least once a week to see what, if anything needed tending to. He eventually put a rep in the thread who was there to field questions. Still, if the boss was needed to make a decision I would let loose with some colorful language and he would show up.

He's not the same guy he was back then. The drugs brought out the sexual deviant in him and he became infatuated with Trannies. Lady Boys, specifically, of the Asian Persuasion. He's done a # on his mind, body, and soul. He'll be lucky to still be above ground if he doesn't make some serious adjustments.

@AbstractMind , if you feel as though you've exhausted all avenues and would like me to reach out to a guy who is privvy to the inner workings of the operation I'd be happy to see if I can get something going for you. Just pm me the order # and whatever else you're comfortable sharing that will identify the order and I'll do my thing. One of his main men on the ground over here is a friend I talk with a few times a week. He works with the wife who is doing the best she can.