Particles inside vials of test?

Calvera

hey guys,

anyone ever get vials of test with particles floating around? Hard to tell what it is. This is my first time encountering this.

Same supplier never a problem in the past. I already reached out to them.

Is it worth filtering them and going about my day or would yall consider them bad.

Thanks

hey guys,

anyone ever get vials of test with particles floating around? Hard to tell what it is. This is my first time encountering this.

Same supplier never a problem in the past. I already reached out to them.

Is it worth filtering them and going about my day or would yall consider them bad.

Thanks
You should be able to see a lot of tiny particles if you shake it well, that’s the test … all depends on what you’re actually seeing.

You cannot see the testosterone "particles" in a vial of oil with the naked eye.

If you're planning to use it, yes - I would filter it.

I would put some heat on it to check if it's just slightly crashed. Also, tiny air bubbles can look like floaters - this may be all you're seeing. If it legitimately has shit floating in it - I would personally toss it.

You cannot see the testosterone "particles" in a vial of oil with the naked eye.

If you're planning to use it, yes - I would filter it.

I would put some heat on it to check if it's just slightly crashed. Also, tiny air bubbles can look like floaters - this may be all you're seeing. If it legitimately has shit floating in it - I would personally toss it.
if you shake a vial of any gear profusely what is it that you see. Tons of air bubbles or you saying that it’s partially crashed ?

if you shake a vial of any gear profusely what is it that you see. Tons of air bubbles or you saying that it’s partially crashed ?

Bubbles will float around in the gear if you shake it up... other particles will float around too if they're present... but you're not seeing actual hormones float around in it.

Separately, "floaters" can also be from lightly crashed AAS... which, if you heat up, will go back into solution and disappear.

Heavily crashed gear looks like a big snowflake has formed in the vial and wouldn't really be mistaken for floating particles.