MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Yet another successful order with the best Indian Pharma supplier. Placed a large order on June 9.
First pack arrived June 21
Second pack arrived June 25
Final pack arrived today.

10/10 would recommend.

I'm 0/2 now on India packs in the last month.
I also noticed that all the packages on that certain date showing held into customs I checked with other exporters and they have noticed same with their packages on that day , it’s impossible that they will stop all 100-120 packages they are either backlogged with packages or they will process it within next 24-48 hours .

Can you please email me the tracking numbers sir ?
Shop@pct24x7.store

I've only seen held in customs when it's seized. Otherwise it says inbound to customs, then when it clears it shows in queens distribution center afterwards

It usually only says "inbound to customs" and no further updates when seized in my experience.

Have you seen "Held in customs" before? I haven't, and others have noticed it seems to be new too.

Good news, just had a "Held in customs" move on to appear at my local PO for delivery.

A package I would've expected for sure to get seized.

Definitely not a "death sentence" for your package.

It usually only says "inbound to customs" and no further updates when seized in my experience.

Have you seen "Held in customs" before? I haven't, and others have noticed it seems to be new too.
Yes twice. Both in 2022 and both ems and both said held in customs and seized. Both were PED pills. From deus medical I believe

I've only seen held in customs when it's seized. Otherwise it says inbound to customs, then when it clears it shows in queens distribution center afterwards
As per my experience held into customs is just a temporary halt between moving packages , whenever I order something from other country Indian customs shows “ held in customs “ within next 24-72 hours it moves and updates “ received from customs “ and get forward to local post office