MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

With mine I just used the Google search for my tracking but that is the first time I've noticed it orange, it's usually green.
Just to update, it looks like my pack is en route despite the previous status of "Held in Customs" since July 2nd. I forget who, but someone else here had already mentioned that the "held in Customs" is new verbiage. I was a bit concerned as this was already a reship due to no fault of @PCT24X7.STORE but because the package was damaged in shipping and missing an item.
Another order with exceptional service.

Thank you sir.

Just to update, it looks like my pack is en route despite the previous status of "Held in Customs" since July 2nd. I forget who, but someone else here had already mentioned that the "held in Customs" is new verbiage. I was a bit concerned as this was already a reship due to no fault of @PCT24X7.STORE but because the package was damaged in shipping and missing an item.
Another order with exceptional service.

Thank you sir.
Really pleased you got it OK.

Impossible! He said that means it’s definitely seized! You photoshopped this right?! lol
Sometimes it may not show up if they did not update it the usps has to update where the package goes next that has happened where it didn’t show for me at certain points because usps didn’t update the post office said they are suppose to update stuff

How long does it take for him to confirm payment? I placed an order and I would possibly like to change something in the order, just trying to get a hold of him

how long does shipping take to the U.S. and what are the odds it gets seized? im doing a small order btw 3 items
Recently there was issue in customs for 2-3 days but as per current situation it looks like things are back to normal as packages are going through customs smoothly again as customs usullay up their game 2-3 times a year for few days then go back to normal . shipping time usually 2 weeks . We do provide 100% free reship incase they stop a package.

how long does shipping take to the U.S. and what are the odds it gets seized? im doing a small order btw 3 items
Shipping times vary and it’s literally a roll of the dice. I have had packs from India come in 6 days and others in 29 from the same vendor a week apart. As far as seizures, it’s rare but they happen. You’ll just get a reship.

Shipping times vary and it’s literally a roll of the dice. I have had packs from India come in 6 days and others in 29 from the same vendor a week apart. As far as seizures, it’s rare but they happen. You’ll just get a reship.
have u bought from this source? and if so what did u get and how was it

Recently there was issue in customs for 2-3 days but as per current situation it looks like things are back to normal as packages are going through customs smoothly again as customs usullay up their game 2-3 times a year for few days then go back to normal . shipping time usually 2 weeks . We do provide 100% free reship incase they stop a package.
alr bet ill try u guys out, need some pct shit

This is just paranoia talk

Yeah that makes sense.
dude i swear lmao unless u are getting massive amounts of shit and being obvious asf they dont care. legit got a test vial from a source in ukraine and customs literally wrote "Roids" on it lmfao. they dont give a shit more paperwork for them. they arent getting paid to do all of that shit unless they bust pablo escobar and get a raise like Hank from Breaking Bad

My last transaction for the year went smoothly.

Never once have I had 1 issue with all my orders. Great source and I really like and appreciate this vendor uses boxes that don't fall apart like almost all boxes from international vendors. Makes me more confident in my orders that I'll receive it whole.

@PCT24X7.STORE My order got held at Customs, you kindly shipped a replacement and it got held also. Any other way to ship them?

Sponsors

Latest posts