MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Because people were taking zopiclone (Imovane) before eszopiclone (Lunesta) came out. Doctors are more familiar with it and some are slow to switch over. Some people just like taking what they're used to.
It’s been two decades. This isn’t some new-tangled upstart versus old reliable. Your physician should be more familiar with the better medication by now.

Is the product catalogue on email the same as on the website? Also, I was wondering is there a certain way you want the products I want to order formatted in a list when I send the email.
Hello sir ,

Pricelist on site and and by email is same . For placing order just send me the product serial number X quantity and I will email back with quote including shipping cost and discounts with payment details .

Thanks & regards
PCT24x7

whats everyones experiences been with the TA? The prices are very tempting, even cheaper than I pay with insurance on some things

Just sent you an email PCT

whats everyones experiences been with the TA? The prices are very tempting, even cheaper than I pay with insurance on some things

2 to 3 weeks for me but I only ordered non-scheduled items.
It appears to me perhaps more delay/issues when ordering scheduled items.

Which reminds me of a question I asked a while back that never got answered.

@PCT24X7.STORE is a US local now dead in the water or is there still a possibility anytime in the near future?

8-26 days. Never had a seizure with PCT24 (knock on wood). Controlled or not if they select you for inspection and it's not over the counter it's getting seized.

8-26 days. Never had a seizure with PCT24 (knock on wood). Controlled or not if they select you for inspection and it's not over the counter it's getting seized.
they have a re-ship policy too right? just incase?

I just need some metformin, nolvadex and letrozole. nothing controlled

I'm not so sure about that. One of my packs was clearly opened and they let it go. I have heard others say the same.

Again though, I never ordered controlled items.

I'm not so sure about that. One of my packs was clearly opened and they let it go. I have heard others say the same.

Again though, I never ordered controlled items.

They're cracking down. If it's prescription only, whether or not controlled, and they open it you'll get a seizure letter and an FDA flyer warning of the dangers of foreign prescription drugs. I know this from other vendors. PCT24 seems to be better than others at avoiding this,

Lots of changes recently, but it's still only a tiny fraction getting selected for inspection. Probably less than 3%.