MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

It's a messed up system isn't it? 6 month wait time to get in with a new primary care provider, and they won't do anything for you without bloodwork. So couple hundred dollars for the initial visit, 100 bucks or whatever for bloodwork, then a lot of the time they're useless for writing prescriptions too, but even if they did write the script, you'd still be paying more for the medicine even with insurance than you would directly from an Indian pharmacy

That's the problem with too many middlemen. The doctors need their cut. The insurance companies need their cut. The pharmaceutical companies, pharmacies, labs need their cut. By the time you're done paying you're getting absolutely ripped off, and this is assuming your primary isn't completely useless after you waited months on a list.

Or you could just source the stuff from elsewhere, and pay 10% of the cost, or less.

Wonderful health care systems we have across the globe

Depending on the drug, a quick telehealth appointment, a good story (I was on this before, worked for me, lost my insurance) and a cooperative doc will write scripts you can then fill at. pretty low price with GoodRx, all in one day. Though it can be a challenge to get 90 day supply since they really want you churning through appointments.

But it's still more expensive than India pharm most of the time.

Depending on the drug, a quick telehealth appointment, a good story (I was on this before, worked for me, lost my insurance) and a cooperative doc will write scripts you can then fill at. pretty low price with GoodRx, all in one day. Though it can be a challenge to get 90 day supply since they really want you churning through appointments.

My first order with this provider. Since I was 8 (32 now) I got strep throat or tonsillitis multiple times a year. Got my tonsils removed a couple years ago. Helped a bit as now I only get it once a year. Two weeks ago I got it and called the tele doc. They said they couldn’t diagnose over the phone. Went to urgent care, waited 4 hours and by this time the pharmacy was closed so had to wait until the next day for antibiotics. All while I already knew what would be prescribed and the dosage. So I came to this provider to always have it on hand when the next bout comes.

My first order with this provider. Since I was 8 (32 now) I got strep throat or tonsillitis multiple times a year. Got my tonsils removed a couple years ago. Helped a bit as now I only get it once a year. Two weeks ago I got it and called the tele doc. They said they couldn’t diagnose over the phone. Went to urgent care, waited 4 hours and by this time the pharmacy was closed so had to wait until the next day for antibiotics. All while I already knew what would be prescribed and the dosage. So I came to this provider to always have it on hand when the next bout comes.

Had a loved one with a UTI, her primary, a gynecologist couldn't squeeze her in on a Friday, wouldn't prescribe antibiotics over the phone. As her symptoms were worsening quickly, they blew us off and said wait until Monday or go to ER.

After that always made sure to keep antibiotics on hand.

I am prepared to bet money he is one of those "powerlifters" that turns up at the gym wearing lifting shoes and a belt, to do rope pushdowns and db curls.
Standard.
Iris is the type of lifter that shows up to the gym in pajamas to curl in the power rack.

Dang it iris..

Yeah but even then they overcharge the hell out of the medicine (like massively) plus yeah the consultation fee and them constantly cramming in appointments to be able to continue on the initial program. Better than going to a primary, but still far from a decent system

I am prepared to bet money he is one of those "powerlifters" that turns up at the gym wearing lifting shoes and a belt, to do rope pushdowns and db curls.
Standard.
I'm prepared to bet money you're one of those obese people who has a gym membership just to say they go to the gym. Standard
In the steroid underground forum? Lmao!
No, in meso. It's obvious why I'm in the steroid underground but you have trouble comprehending because you're a teenager trying to fit in. I've noticed a huge surge in people treating this as a meme just to fit in.
Go play video games or something.