MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

I recently made a purchase from PCT24X7 and I couldn't be more pleased with the experience. From start to finish, everything went seamlessly. The ordering process was smooth and straightforward. They have a comprehensive selection of pharmaceuticals, and I found exactly what I needed with ease.

A bit late on my review here

Placed a order July 3rd
Was expecting 21-28 day delivery in states and received in 18 days. Exceeded expectations on delivery.

My favorite part is that everything I ordered was manufactured this year. A lot of stuff was within 3 months of received date or 2 months and a week from order.

Will be placing all orders for medical needs with pct going forward.

Things ordered
Modafinil tadalafil Telmisartan clomifene cabergoline anastrozole letrozole

Most of places in India and China are affected by floods and transport has been too slow in domestic transit , and nowadays usps is very weird sometimes it’s showing a certain location of package in USA then few hours later it’s “ label created not in system “ and next day out for delivery .

My tracking last showed 'assigned to load plan' with the flight reference on 31st July and hasn't changed since. Poor pilots - that's one hell of a long flight :p

I'm in the U.K so I figured it may be due to issues India is facing with floods etc. Will hold on until next week to see if it changes status or if it gets delivered/love lettered.