MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

It sucks that you don't know what you don't know lol. There's so many meds on the list and i'm sure there are some I could really use that i've never heard of.

Here, look at the stupidly expensive Jase Case for inspiration. Don't forget to click on "See all add on medications" for even more inspiration for your PCT shopping list:

Here, look at the stupidly expensive Jase Case for inspiration. Don't forget to click on "See all add on medications" for even more inspiration for your PCT shopping list:

Wow, thank you!

According to pct, my original and reshipped orders have been seized despite no notification of them being seized. One says held in customs (day 55) and the other says in transit to the final destination with no delivery date and 25 days in transit.
All good things must come to an end I suppose

According to pct, my original and reshipped orders have been seized despite no notification of them being seized. One says held in customs (day 55) and the other says in transit to the final destination with no delivery date and 25 days in transit.
All good things must come to an end I suppose

I hear the same going on with all India PCT sellers. What the hell. Did fentanyl or something start coming in from India? Why the zero tolerance all of sudden?

Wow, thank you!
Just think of common illnesses and things you've gotten in the past and what meds you needed for them. An example would be strep throat or a sinus infection. Just Google common antibiotic for that illness and the info is very easy to find. I keep a stock of different antibiotics, nausea meds, non opiate painkiller, etc in the freezer. If you're not sure how to self-identify bacterial infection versus viral infection then. It's better to leave it up to a doctor though. You don't want to be taking antibiotics If they aren't needed and not everybody can tell the difference.

Personally, I think it's a good idea to have a solid stock of any health meds or TRT related meds as well, like BP meds, AI, etc. Get a list together of what you want and when there's a good sale you can put in a bigger order. I've got years worth of health medications now. If there's a sudden issue with sourcing or things are unavailable or whatever, I've got plenty of time to find a new source or sort things out.

Just think of common illnesses and things you've gotten in the past and what meds you needed for them. An example would be strep throat or a sinus infection. Just Google common antibiotic for that illness and the info is very easy to find. I keep a stock of different antibiotics, nausea meds, non opiate painkiller, etc in the freezer. If you're not sure how to self-identify bacterial infection versus viral infection then. It's better to leave it up to a doctor though. You don't want to be taking antibiotics If they aren't needed and not everybody can tell the difference.

Personally, I think it's a good idea to have a solid stock of any health meds or TRT related meds as well, like BP meds, AI, etc. Get a list together of what you want and when there's a good sale you can put in a bigger order. I've got years worth of health medications now. If there's a sudden issue with sourcing or things are unavailable or whatever, I've got plenty of time to find a new source or sort things out.
Good advice! I did grab the antibiotics I needed but even though I am on prescription for bp meds and ai it is a good idea to stock up on some.

I’m assuming you freeze them for the extended life? I noticed the antibiotics I got expire in about a year and half.

Good advice! I did grab the antibiotics I needed but even though I am on prescription for bp meds and ai it is a good idea to stock up on some.

I’m assuming you freeze them for the extended life? I noticed the antibiotics I got expire in about a year and half.

No! Do not freeze. Refrigerate for maximum life. Ideal is putting it in a mylar bag with an oxygen absorber. Both available on Amzon. With few exceptions, most medicine is viable for a decade or more. Doxycycline is an example of a medicine than can become toxic, but even then it's good for at least 2 years beyond its expiration date at room temperature..

Even just stored in a closet that doesn't get hot most pharmaceuticals are good way past their expiration. I have a big freezer so I just store things in there so that they can be good for many years if needed.