MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Any idea when they installed the new scanning systems sir ? Like any article or public announcement or something

I know the ones at JFK weren't supposed to start being used until January, but maybe they're testing them now on certain packages. Almost all the problems are with mail from India. Now even FDA is seizing regular medication from the mail, not the usual things they don't like.

It doesn't seem like the West coast is having the same issues. Maybe someone here can confirm if they're from there if things are getting through.

Here's a good video explaining the basic technology on a small scale for carry on baggage. It's the reason why they are getting rid of the big bottle of liquid bans.

The machines can identify specific materials with a lot of accuracy, like the difference between a bottle of water with some flavor and sugar mixed in, vs a bottle that's 93% water and 7% chlorine bleach.

The bigger new machines customs will be using are much more capable than these and can detect the composition of a single pill.

If you don't want to watch the whole thing, the important parts are at 2 minutes and 6 minutes.

View: https://youtu.be/nyG8XAmtYeQ

3 packs shipped in late July. 2 made it. The other doesn't appear seized but the tracking says it went through Jamaica int. dist. center and is " in transit to next facility" " Moving through USPS network". It's been stuck on that for 2 weeks and not changed. So from my past experience that means for whatever reason it is gone. If it actually hit Jamaica then it made it through customs. Sometimes I wonder if staff in Jamaica pinch packages that they know no one will go looking for or something like that. Or maybe customs seizes something but it somehow scans like it went to the distribution center. I don't know. I've not received any letter about it.

@PCT24X7.STORE As per usual is being awesome about it and re-ships are in process. Interesting tracking numbers this time I have not seen before. Hopefully this new shipping method works well.

3 packs shipped in late July. 2 made it. The other doesn't appear seized but the tracking says it went through Jamaica int. dist. center and is " in transit to next facility" " Moving through USPS network". It's been stuck on that for 2 weeks and not changed. So from my past experience that means for whatever reason it is gone. If it actually hit Jamaica then it made it through customs. Sometimes I wonder if staff in Jamaica pinch packages that they know no one will go looking for or something like that. Or maybe customs seizes something but it somehow scans like it went to the distribution center. I don't know. I've not received any letter about it.

@PCT24X7.STORE As per usual is being awesome about it and re-ships are in process. Interesting tracking numbers this time I have not seen before. Hopefully this new shipping method works
The pack that I received a seizure letter from said that it went through Jamaica and in transit to next facility.. still does a couple weeks after I got the letter....just sayin..

The pack that I received a seizure letter from said that it went through Jamaica and in transit to next facility.. still does a couple weeks after I got the letter....just sayin..
That would make sense. My guess is that it's seized and maybe the letter is going to show up soon

Yeah it's weird. I wonder why some terminate at "Held in customs" and others "Jamaica on its way to destination".

That would make sense. My guess is that it's seized and maybe the letter is going to show up soon
I was actually surprised that I got the letter pretty quickly as well!! I was also surprised when my reship came through it never said anything about passing through customs.. and it was actually the fastest pack I have ever received from pct. Went straight from arrived to queens never mentioned customs or Jamaica

I was actually surprised that I got the letter pretty quickly as well!! I was also surprised when my reship came through it never said anything about passing through customs.. and it was actually the fastest pack I have ever received from pct. Went straight from arrived to queens never mentioned customs or Jamaica
I’m jealous. Got reship tracking 9 days ago. Saw a little movement but nothing in 5 days. ‍ But I have faith based on what was said about reships.

Yeah, I've picked up on some patterns with the tracking but half the time the tracking is very random. It sucks that there are more seizures right now, but because of the sheer quantity of packages everyday they can only nab so many.

I’m jealous. Got reship tracking 9 days ago. Saw a little movement but nothing in 5 days. ‍ But I have faith based on what was said about reships.
The tracking can be very random. Sometimes it gives every little detail of every little handoff and when planes depart and arrive and way more info than you want. Sometimes it gives you pretty much nothing and then the pack arrives. Usually it gives you just pieces of information here and there and leaves out parts randomly.