MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Haha that's too close for comfort!

CBP could stop by while out getting lunch!

Then again, as Long Islanders, I'm sure they don't GAF lol.
Close but no cigar on the Long Island part lol. And luckily for me, around here that distance is about an hour drive at most times of the day hahaha

From PCT24x7, 1 no controls, held for 6 weeks in customs then delivered (clearly opened and inspected). The reship has been held for a month now.

Other India vendors, I'm personally aware of 5 out of 7 seized in the last 2 months. Not all mine.

Something has certainly been going on.

Has anyone in USA received gotten a pack from PCT247 in the last week? Curious how many packs from India are getting nabbed in the last month by customs
Had 3 (from same order) arrive in the past month. Last one arrived about 10 days ago (so not within the week...but given the rate of package loss lately, I was surprised they all showed up).

Be careful guys..I just got an email from a bogus PCT24X7 email offering me a discount.. I didn't respond cause I know pct will never co tact me out of the blue offering me a discount.. plus it's just not yhe right email.. lol of this crap going around it seems

Be careful guys..I just got an email from a bogus PCT24X7 email offering me a discount.. I didn't respond cause I know pct will never co tact me out of the blue offering me a discount.. plus it's just not yhe right email.. lol of this crap going around it seems
What address did that come from?

I made a fairly large order. PCT24/7 received payment on 11th of August. Its been 2 weeks and i'll probably have to wait another one to get my package, if not, then more. I live in the UK. They sent my order in 2 seperate packages. One package has tracking on it but it doesnt tell me when my package will arrive. My second tracking number bring up a delivery to the U.S. from 2023. I'm assuming I got someone else's tracking details. PCT24/7 said this was all normal and that India post sometimes recycles tracking numbers, which I find strange.

I was told I'd get my package in 2 weeks before I placed my order. I dont think i'm getting my first package for another week, and 2 weeks for the second package. Appearently there was a flood in India that caused the delay.

Besides the late packages and strange tracking numbers, I do like the people running PCT24/7. They got great prices, always respond within 24 hours, a large selection of items, have a generous re-ship policy ect. Assuming both packages land at some point, I would be happy to do business again.

Received one order a couple of weeks ago. Another one placed late last month never left customs. Pct was quick to send out the re-ship, unfortunately it seems to be meeting the same fate. Nothing controlled.

Pct24/7 needs to start re-evaluating its shipping. I suggest they start doing some research on the internet regarding how to make stealth packages, changing where they send parcels from, what carriers they use ect. Perhaps they could ask other sources how they've been getting parcels through customs. If need be, I reccomend they have warehouses in UK, USA, EU ect... only if they are not able to resolve this as a last resort I suppose.

I got the same email from same email address.
Subject: 20% off all order above 200$
and nothing in the body of the email.

What address did that come from?

PCT24X7.proton.me

Public service announcement: make a new email account that has nothing to do with your name on Meso (or any other boards).

You might think it's inconvenient, but it's more inconvenient to be scammed out of your money. And some of these scammers seem to be getting better.