MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Be careful guys..I just got an email from a bogus PCT24X7 email offering me a discount.. I didn't respond cause I know pct will never co tact me out of the blue offering me a discount.. plus it's just not yhe right email.. lol of this crap going around it seems
I got the same email from same email address.
Subject: 20% off all order above 200$
and nothing in the body of the email.
Thank you guys for sharing it here on forum , I request everyone to not respond to that scammer with using my name ,

My only official email is below , and other email does not belong to us at all

My email - Shop@pct24x7.store

I made a fairly large order. PCT24/7 received payment on 11th of August. Its been 2 weeks and i'll probably have to wait another one to get my package, if not, then more. I live in the UK. They sent my order in 2 seperate packages. One package has tracking on it but it doesnt tell me when my package will arrive. My second tracking number bring up a delivery to the U.S. from 2023. I'm assuming I got someone else's tracking details. PCT24/7 said this was all normal and that India post sometimes recycles tracking numbers, which I find strange.

I was told I'd get my package in 2 weeks before I placed my order. I dont think i'm getting my first package for another week, and 2 weeks for the second package. Appearently there was a flood in India that caused the delay.

Besides the late packages and strange tracking numbers, I do like the people running PCT24/7. They got great prices, always respond within 24 hours, a large selection of items, have a generous re-ship policy ect. Assuming both packages land at some point, I would be happy to do business again.
Yes sir India post recycles the tracking numbers again and again after few months and sometimes the old data is not erased from their servers that’s why it creates confusion, UK Shipping was very fast but recently I have noticed the packages for Uk are moving too slow maybe due to less flights or something

Pct24/7 needs to start re-evaluating its shipping. I suggest they start doing some research on the internet regarding how to make stealth packages, changing where they send parcels from, what carriers they use ect. Perhaps they could ask other sources how they've been getting parcels through customs. If need be, I reccomend they have warehouses in UK, USA, EU ect... only if they are not able to resolve this as a last resort I suppose.
Hello sir , that’s the only issue of Indian customs they don’t let us use the stealth packaging like Chinese and eu sources does , even if we try and Mumbai customs find this out first thing they will do is cancel licence and stop the entire lot immediately, I’m working on it with someone else on the issue but currently all Indian sources are facing same issues

Hello sir , that’s the only issue of Indian customs they don’t let us use the stealth packaging like Chinese and eu sources does , even if we try and Mumbai customs find this out first thing they will do is cancel licence and stop the entire lot immediately, I’m working on it with someone else on the issue but currently all Indian sources are facing same issues

I had heard a rumor that Indian customs inspects the contents of outgoing packages, and now reports the contents to US customs before it even arrives! They have to supply the name of the sender and recipient electronically, this is nothing new, but the specific contents is.

carisoprodol probably fucked me

It ain't over until and unless the love letter comes.

That said still baffled at how literal bags of white powders (raws) from China seem to be allowed in without a problem, but some relatively harmless pharma gets treated like hard drugs by customs.

It ain't over until and unless the love letter comes.

That said still baffled at how literal bags of white powders (raws) from China seem to be allowed in without a problem, but some relatively harmless pharma gets treated like hard drugs by customs.
I think this declaration of goods on the India side of customs is fucking them. I've heard if they try to lie or obfuscate the declaration of goods, then India customs will seize outgoing packs. China customs dgaf what goes out