MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

If they are showing held then they were shipped before we started the new method as with new method 83 out of 83 packages were delivered in last last 4-5 days , let me know the trackings on my email so I can check and help .
Nope… This last re-ship was supposedly a part of the new method of shipping. I’ll email you the tracking number.

Does everyone else’s Meso forum page not take you to where you left off when you return back like mine does …. Takes me back to the last post per thread that I got to etc ???

Or do ppl just jump to the comment box without reading at all !!??
I'm not reading through 5 pages. I don't visit this thread that often. I read the newest page, didn't see anything about the site being down so I asked

I'm not reading through 5 pages. I don't visit this thread that often. I read the newest page, didn't see anything about the site being down so I asked
Word of advice.. follow the threads of your sources. Things change quick.. Put the work in for your sourcing like everyone else...Don't whine like a little girl about a 5 page read.. This is a bodybuilding forum! Not a im lazy and want everyone else to do my work for me forum. Just my thought.
Besides that your doing great...
Peace!

All of this is discussed recently in yhe thread. Read through it..
Just think. The amount of time it took you to type that you could have just helped out and answered the question. But nope.

And I have skimmed through the thread by the way and was unable to find anything about a tracking website to use.

Just think. The amount of time it took you to type that you could have just helped out and answered the question. But nope.

And I have skimmed through the thread by the way and was unable to find anything about a tracking website to use.
omg its been posted several times i think there might even be a thread about it ?

Word of advice.. follow the threads of your sources. Things change quick.. Put the work in for your sourcing like everyone else...Don't whine like a little girl about a 5 page read.. This is a bodybuilding forum! Not a im lazy and want everyone else to do my work for me forum. Just my thought.
Besides that your doing great...
Peace!
Someones got a case of the Mondays

I personally have asked about this within this thread a few pages back. Everyone refered me to parcels app and 17track. I downloaded parcels app and currently use that.

Future reference, no one is going to just spoon feed info here. The search bar will be your friend. You could even refine the search to just the thread or search the entire forum.

Don't be a whinny fu@king girl. This is not a forum where you come and get spoon fed on how to buy and track illegal drugs.. it's meant to be a harm reduction forum where people can learn and post information pertaining to the safe use if steriods.. Try giving back some besides taking from...
Peace

Sponsors

Latest posts