MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Just wanted to give another shout out to my boys @PCT24X7.STORE

They are always polite and will do their best to make the experience as painless as possible. .I had a bad experience with one of the European postal options before, so they were kind enough to switch it to a new carrier at no extra charge.

Everything went through flawlessly, and I just want to thank him for providing the services that he does despite all the seizures and chaos. I'm glad normal ordering is back and will be making another order soon.

Thanks PCT24X7 for all you do, especially at the prices.

Still waiting on a response to my email @PCT24X7.STORE

My reship that was supposed to be sent the new way is still Held by Customs as is my regular order that was split and shipped the normal way. 83 out of 83 packages delivered my ass!!

Still waiting on a response to my email @PCT24X7.STORE

My reship that was supposed to be sent the new way is still Held by Customs as is my regular order that was split and shipped the normal way. 83 out of 83 packages delivered my ass!!
I already shared with you that your reship was shipped before we found the new method , USA customs was busting packages , it’s not like I haven’t made losses in reships , Some people didn’t even allowed me enough time to find new ways for shipping packages .

I can ship your order again but without zopiclone as it’s not allowed in the new method we use and zopiclone was the reason that we had to use indiapost for your reships which were seized . That’s the best I can do if you agree with it .

I would request People who have received packages with new method safely recently to share their experiences here ( just turn around and how quick was customs clearance info ) please don’t share where the package came from sample trackings etc

Last edited:
I do not lie about my work , I admitted about higher seizure rate when customs was doing crackdown unlike others who denied it so their customers don’t panic or hold their orders to them , I enjoy my work with 100% honesty . New method has shown 100% success rate till now however we can’t ship ship zopiclone, Eszopiclone with new method . New methods are slow tracking might not show active for few days but they works .

I already shared with you that your reship was shipped before we found the new method , USA customs was busting packages , it’s not like I haven’t made losses in reships , Some people didn’t even allowed me enough time to find new ways for shipping packages .

I can ship your order again but without zopiclone as it’s not allowed in the new method we use and zopiclone was the reason that we had to use indiapost for your reships which were seized . That’s the best I can do if you agree with it .

I would request People who have received packages with new method safely recently to share their experiences here ( just turn around and how quick was customs clearance info ) please don’t share where the package came from sample trackings etc
If you would like me to screenshot our emails and share on here I will gladly do that. It wasn’t the zopilcone, it was the 20 packs of Somas.

And it was shipped WELL after the date when you started shipping things differently!

Yes sir somas and zops were in same package while the other package had very normal meds but still they stopped it as packages from India directly are not getting through that’s why we chose different methods but no worries as discussing on email I will get it sort out and you will be receiving meds soon .
And it was shipped WELL after the date when you started shipping things differently!