MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

I've tried both and feel better using dutasteride. No shedding but the main reason I use it is to keep my prostrate in check during a cycle. Dutasteride has a long half life. I've only been using it 3 days a week and my DHT levels came back at 10, so I'm still trying to find the ideal dosage.

• DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE, LC/MS/MS
    (ng/dL)
    • 10 L
      Aug 2023
    • Range: 12-65

What dosage was you taking 3xpw?

Just started taking Duta and was looking into weekly dosing (perhaps with 1.5mg 1xpw) as that dose seems to put the half-life at a week based on the following study - which suggests half-life changes dependant upon dose.

Attachments

• bcp0047-0053-f1.webp
    bcp0047-0053-f1.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 2
@pct24x7 I received all 3 of my packages this week.. Cool. thank you. I would like to mention that the place where i get my packages shipped to told me today when i picked up some of them that they had to sign for 2 of my packages this week. they didnt remember which ones and i have a few. I got to looking and it clearly shows on 2 of the packages that i recieved from you that they require signatures. Can you change this?

@pct24x7 I received all 3 of my packages this week.. Cool. thank you. I would like to mention that the place where i get my packages shipped to told me today when i picked up some of them that they had to sign for 2 of my packages this week. they didnt remember which ones and i have a few. I got to looking and it clearly shows on 2 of the packages that i recieved from you that they require signatures. Can you change this?
I’d wait a couple days before opening them

I’d wait a couple days before opening them
Listen... keep up.. its set up like that on the original label.. If the authorities suspected me or wanted me in anything with my name on, come in anywhere i dwell, they would be here. There would be no need for a controled delivery.. Besides that, let me introduce you to me if I had the slightest little inclining that was the case, Id make 3 farewell phone calls send a couple of messages pop open the box and walk outside and get the shit over with.. K..
Peace
-D-

Listen... keep up.. its set up like that on the original label.. If the authorities suspected me or wanted me in anything with my name on, come in anywhere i dwell, they would be here. There would be no need for a controled delivery.. Besides that, let me introduce you to me if I had the slightest little inclining that was the case, Id make 3 farewell phone calls send a couple of messages pop open the box and walk outside and get the shit over with.. K..
Peace
-D-

At least you won't have to carefully ration your Moda now...probably

I had a package delivered last week that usps tracking said required signature but my mail handler is lazy and just tossed it in the mailbox.
2 of 3 packages received so far.
The package 'from India' hanging out in customs for 11 days now.

Why? Lmao

I find the amount of wild imagination regarding LE priorities and operating methods just grows into fantastic proportions in the vacuum of actual information.

"Finish writing those love letters for the kilos of raws, machine gun switches, and pill press parts we've seized, and let's fly out with the team to conduct a multi-day surveillance operation on that dude getting those antibiotics, sleeping pills, aromatase inhibitors and some Modafinil, we've got to bring that guy down!"

Go on USPS and set up your online electronic signature. Then you don't ever have to sign for anything at your house or your PO box.

Go on USPS and set up your online electronic signature. Then you don't ever have to sign for anything at your house or your PO box.
appreciate that i actually have it set up like that and that means if nobodys home they will leave it.. but if someone is their handy they will ask for a signature.. the person that received the package new no better. It would just be better if pct didnt set their packeges up to require a signature.. right?? Maybe they have to through this new shipper..

appreciate that i actually have it set up like that and that means if nobodys home they will leave it.. but if someone is their handy they will ask for a signature.. the person that received the package new no better. It would just be better if pct didnt set their packeges up to require a signature.. right??
some shipping options will always show that signature is required. registered mail from usps is one example, but they just leave it in my mailbox

if you were around for expresspct, all my packages from them required signature but was always left in my mailbox

some shipping options will always show that signature is required. registered mail from usps is one example, but they just leave it in my mailbox

if you were around for expresspct, all my packages from them required signature but was always left in my mailbox
I live in a very small rural area.. In the sticks per se. The mailbox is about 1/4 mile from the house. Our sweet small town mail lady hand delivers every sing package up to the porch of where i have my things delivered to. She leave no packages in the mailbox! lol

I mean the whole point here is guys is, would it not be better if we could get the illegal drugs we are having shipped to our house not required to have a signature.. If possible? common sense i would think would be to see if that could be possible. not just accept that that has to be the way it is.. Make sense?

Back