Pct after long shutdown

Reliablerx seems good I've gotten hcg and t4 from them and both gtg however this last round of ovidac 5,000 iu hcg seemed weak

What y'all think about proviron on cycle or off and what dosage, I've read provi will make other gear you're using more readily available and stronger in the system and also frees up test and lowers estrogen.

Also have 100mcg triptorelin not mixed yet , should I hit this before pct, I know it's used in place of pct bu not sure if I trust it enough? May be excellent after long shutdown though, a study on professional bodybuilder after years of steroids was full restored.

Please keep me in the loop.
alright so today I gave up with realiablerx, after 4 days I placed my order I haven't got the form or anything to pay by CC, tried calling today all day and yesterday. I placed an order on Clearskypharmacy and let's see what happens with that. @alphastrength50 @xgunx at this point idk if you were being sarcastic or what. Idk if I'm getting utterly paranoid after reading so many MESO scamming stories.......

alright so today I gave up with realiablerx, after 4 days I placed my order I haven't got the form or anything to pay by CC, tried calling today all day and yesterday. I placed an order on Clearskypharmacy and let's see what happens with that. @alphastrength50 @xgunx at this point idk if you were being sarcastic or what. Idk if I'm getting utterly paranoid after reading so many MESO scamming stories.......
There's a ton of sarcasm on here, but none of our quality members like gun or alpha would intentionally lead you down the wrong path.

I was thinking of doing some sort of IM Meso group or some shit... It'd be funny
Disclaimer: Idk if it is against the rules outsourcing meso members and if it is, i take that back... To the holy Millard always listening....

I just ordered hcg,clomid,nova from reliable and while itbwas a little tricky dealing with Them my order is en Rout. I'very been on a year and am planning an aggressive PCT. 2000iu hcg 3 weeks clomid 100/nolva 40. Also adding rc torem to the mix just haven't researched the dosing yet. The only reason I was going to come off my cruising dose was to restore funtcion and start doing regular pcts was to be able to have another child. we found out the other day she was pregnant so that's that. Still going to come off just to restore natural function for a while. I'm confident this PCT will work

Back